Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with Faxing disputes.

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: I need help with Faxing disputes.

I know for sure the Equifax number is their corporate office in GA , so now horsing around with CSR's on that line, it goes directly to english speaking person!

Im not so sure about the TU number, havent called it!

Mind you my mom called the equifaxx number listed above and disputed a collection, a week later it was deleted!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, if those faxes don't work im going to call the numbers, going to call them as many times as it takes and raise some ****
Message 12 of 17
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Thats what i like to hear and in the meantime i will try and find that Experian number! Good Luck!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!!!
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one removed from transunion (I have had capital one removed from all three) Capital one is completely gone out of my life lol. I dunno if this had to do with prior disputes or with the faxes i sent yesterday. I think they were from prior disputes.
Message 15 of 17
Established Member

The Trans Union fax number does not work.  Is there another?
Message 16 of 17
adamseve
Established Contributor

They must have turned it off.  Try this one:  714-525-0668.  I know this one works as I was told to use this one to fax my request to remove a fraud alert.  Just used it today to fax a dispute.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.