Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to deal with this swiftly, please help Debt Solutions LLC

tag
RandomSpirit
Regular Contributor

I need to deal with this swiftly, please help Debt Solutions LLC

A delinquent account was put on my Experian report yesterday by Debt Solutions LLC. . I have no business with this company there is no way this is my account. I have never heard of them until now. The say the original company is  cash Cash Go ($354). Never heard of them either.

I also got a weird voicemail on Monday, did not leave a name or any info other than "a case has been filed against you, if you want detail scall this number 870-738-9216." It had my first name correct but middle and last name not correct, I am assuming this call is related to the collections showing up on my credit report.

How should I proceed to get this take care of quickly.

This dropped my score 71 popints on Experian, hasnt showed on the others yet.  I am beyond pissed.  My report are stellar (IMHO) scores average 766.

Any advice would be appreciated, 

Thanks in advance.

PS Hope im posting in the correct spot.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
InvincibleSummer3
Established Contributor

Re: I need to deal with this swiftly, please help Debt Solutions LLC

I would send a DV letter and see what they say.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Use the ID Theft provision of FCRA 605B to get this item quickly excluded from your reports.

Message 3 of 5
RandomSpirit
Regular Contributor

I am preparing a DV letter, and I wil go and find info on the ID Theft provision of FCRA 605B.  Thannks for your suggestions. I am considering of BBB complaint also.  If I am seeing this correctly, thay have over 2000 complaints for illegal and shoddy  and rude pratices. 

Message 4 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@RandomSpirit wrote:

I am preparing a DV letter, and I wil go and find info on the ID Theft provision of FCRA 605B.  Thannks for your suggestions. I am considering of BBB complaint also.  If I am seeing this correctly, thay have over 2000 complaints for illegal and shoddy  and rude pratices. 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Victim-of-Identity-Theft-What-To-Do-to-Protect...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.