Original Creditor:WebBank
Merchant:Fingerhut
Origination Date:11/07/2012
Charge Off Date:02/19/2015
Charge Off Balance:$1,772.66
Charge Off Creditor:WebBank
Servicer:Resurgent - House
Servicer Phone: 

This is the last collection on my credit report.  I have been trying and trying to get an agreement with them, but no luck.  The origination date was 11/7/2012 and the charge off date was 2/19/2015 according to LVNV Funding website.  Can I get an early exclusion based on the origination date?!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I need your help!

@Anonymous wrote:
Owner:LVNV Funding LLC
Servicer Phone: 

This is the last collection on my credit report.  I have been trying and trying to get an agreement with them, but no luck.  The origination date was 11/7/2012 and the charge off date was 2/19/2015 according to LVNV Funding website.  Can I get an early exclusion based on the origination date?!

I dont see how the CO comes after the date they received the collection. Its the DoFD set by the OC that matters and determines the time it can report. You need to know this date.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a collection with LVNV as well, I spoke with them yesterday and they are willing to settle for 40% but refuse to do a PFD even if I pay in full.

Maybe you will have better luck!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Servicer Phone: 

I dont see how the CO comes after the date they received the collection. Its the DoFD set by the OC that matters and determines the time it can report. You need to know this date.

DoFD was 04/2013 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a collection with LVNV as well, I spoke with them yesterday and they are willing to settle for 40% but refuse to do a PFD even if I pay in full.

Maybe you will have better luck!

I have sent a handfull of letter, spoke with them, email them and nothing...  

Message 5 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Servicer Phone: 

DoFD was 04/2013 

Ok, origination date must be open date of the account then so no it cannot be used. You can begin asking for EE 6 months prior to 04/2020

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.