cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really need some advice on how to deal with Citibank

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

I really need some advice on how to deal with Citibank

I am trying to clean up the mess that I got myself into.  I received a summons in the mail from a law firm, Weltman, Weinberg and Reis about a balance with Citi.  I filed the answer with the court and I have yet to hear anything else.  My question is, this particular credit card does not show up on any of my credit reports and I don't understand why.  I want to clear all this up and pay what I owe or offer a settlement.  If I do that, will it then show up on my credit report?  I have more positive things on my credit reports than negatives but I have a BofA that I pay faithfully every month but of course with fees and everything else it is showing way over the credit limit. And I have a Verizon chargeoff that was paid BEFORE being charged off and they are reporting it as a charge off.  I have disputed it 3 times and they won't change it.  Any suggestions and thanks
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.