Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I sent a GW CMRR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent a GW CMRR

I sent a GW CMRR. Will this have any negative impact on my request? I haven't heard anything back as of yet, and it was sent 5/12, and I received the receipt back on 5/20. I was going to send a second GW (non CMRR) on 6/12,....am I pushing it?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I sent a GW CMRR

You don't need to send GWs CMRRR. It may appear as threatening or hostile in nature to the OC and could possibly diminish your chance of them accepting the GW.

AS far as GW sending frequencies go, I usually send 1 to the address located on the CR. If no response in 45 days, I'll send 2 or more to the same address and news addresses if found. If no response after 45 days, then I'll start to blitz to every single found address every 30 days and monthly I'll add specific contact names within the org. like corp. officers, etc. and vary those. I'm up to 8 monthly for CapOne.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can send as many as you like..they don't have to answer any of them...but you have to give them some time...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd give it 3 or 4 weeks. Don't worry, I sent some GWs CMRRR before I knew any better, and I also sent a few really nasty form letters (found on "other" credit forums) to one creditor, before I found this forum and realized I should be sending sweet, apologetic GW letters instead! OOPS!

Don't fret, though. Most organizations are large enough, that if you tick one person off by sending the GW CMRRR, the next person to receive your next GW won't know anything about it... I send GWs to Cap1 for DH once a week, though. They're just SUCH a big place that it could take a lot longer before anyone starts recognizing his name & takes off the old lates just to stop the GWs from rolling in!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.