cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I am gonna create some new baddies..

tag
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

Re: I think I am gonna create some new baddies..

get you victories now when you get a big CLI...they are even better because removal of a baddie didnt improve your life (it helped set the stage but didnt makwe your life better at that point) but getting a CLI from $500 to $2500 is a good rush also!  Also, you can play with your score.  I left a 20% balance on mine and my score dropped 5 points.  I paid it off except for about 4%.  Wondering what kind of bump I'll get off the reduction...I'm at 680...I would love to get a 20 bump out of this to put me in the 700 club!

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 11 of 46
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

@rckstrscott wrote:

@Menecrates wrote:

+1 

Care to write GW letters to FNCC/Legacy for my lates a few months ago?

LOL

I'll just spend my time on here repsonding to the ones I do have experience with haha

Anyone need anything listed in my siggy? I could probably help with those!Smiley Happy

-scott

HSBC CO - only reporting on EX, dropped of TU and EQ.  EX just shows sold/transferred $0 balance.  TU indicated paid so it dropped this year, not sure when it fell off EQ.  The CO is PIF, but since transferred EX says I got 2 more years, I'm in NYS so I get the 5 yr rule.  HSBC says they are reporting correctly, tried to get them to make it a paid CO, but they won't budge.  PM's welcomed!  TIA

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 12 of 46
kroberts67
Established Contributor

You are so funny!!  I feel the same.I've done what I can on mine and am jonesing for those little victories...  however I am finding thrills each time I pay a adequate chunk on my balances.  This week I took my UT from 64% to 49%, got my car refied and $1400 in CLI's, so that's something! 

You helped me with one of my baddies, so in turn I'd be glad to let you help me again, haha. One of my best friends gave me her report and said to go for it!  She's got LVNV on there about 3 times.  Maybe I'll get my ducks together and post or PM you.  Smiley Wink 

Most of all, congrats to your boredom, it is awesome!!  Smiley Wink

FICO: EQ 814 | TU 847 | EX ? (Started in the low 500's... you can do it!)

Amex BCE $25000, Amex AP $20000, SFFCU Visa $15000 + LOC $5000, USAA Amex $6000, USAA MC $7000, Cap1 $9500, Freedom $12000, Slate $500, Barclays "RIP" SM $11500, USBank Cash+ $12500, Citi Diamond $11200, Citi Double Cash $12000, Care Credit $13500k.
My Credit Repair Journey
Message 13 of 46
newhouse2013
Regular Contributor

I can't wait until I am at the point that I miss trying to work on my credit. I am still in the midst of it Smiley Mad

Starting Score: 529
Current Score: EQF 643, TU 677 EXP 631,Lender Pulled Aug 2, 2013 EX 665, TU 664 and EQF 643
Goal Score: 701

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 46
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@Rain77 wrote:

@rckstrscott wrote:

@Menecrates wrote:

+1 

LOL

I'll just spend my time on here repsonding to the ones I do have experience with haha

Anyone need anything listed in my siggy? I could probably help with those!Smiley Happy

-scott

HSBC CO - only reporting on EX, dropped of TU and EQ.  EX just shows sold/transferred $0 balance.  TU indicated paid so it dropped this year, not sure when it fell off EQ.  The CO is PIF, but since transferred EX says I got 2 more years, I'm in NYS so I get the 5 yr rule.  HSBC says they are reporting correctly, tried to get them to make it a paid CO, but they won't budge.  PM's welcomed!  TIA

What do they mean since it transferred?  That makes no difference.  5 years from DoFD for NYS.

Message 15 of 46
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

I miss the rush too of those little victories.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 16 of 46
Karnage146
Contributor

The SOL in NYS is 5 years?? How does it work if you move to NJ? Does NYS SOL apply?
Message 17 of 46
pctatc

I would love some help with my only one. Verizon FIOS account closed 9/2011 but in collections with CBE group. Its only reported as a collections account with Verizon on my CR, nothing about CBE. I tried PFD with VZ but they never responded, told me over the phone they couldnt do anything cause it was released to collections. How do i get rid of this thing???
Message 18 of 46
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

@Rain77 wrote:

@rckstrscott wrote:

@Menecrates wrote:

+1 

LOL

-scott

What do they mean since it transferred?  That makes no difference.  5 years from DoFD for NYS.

EX says since I paid a 3rd party and not the OC, it's 7yrs.  I didn't think it mattered, it's a paid CO.  HSBC sold the debt to Arrow, then I paid them.  On EQ and TU it was listed as a paid CO, transferred/sold, but EX just has transferred/sold.  HSBC says since I didn't pay them, they will not list it as paid.  I've been trying to get this off for over a year,.  I stopped trying since I thought it would be excluded from EX.  HSBC sent a letter stating it will be excluded May 2015, and they are reporting correctly.

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 19 of 46
new_earth
Frequent Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

I miss the rush too of those little victories.  Smiley Happy

but it is nice when that rush turns into a rush from approvals Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.