cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've Been Rebuilding My Credit... Lost Now. What Next?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I've Been Rebuilding My Credit... Lost Now. What Next?

The OP wants an answer to a question, wanting to exclude mitigating circumstances with two prime vendors. The problem is you cannot separate the two; one will affect the other no matter how much you don't want them to. You very likely aren't going to find someone to give you a high limit while you have debt with Discover & Amex still out there. Sorry if that's not what you want to hear, but that's the reality of the situation...

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you misunderstood. Amex and Discover is not reporting debt on myFico. It was challenged and deleted. I then setup payment plans behind the scenes.

Explain to me how my report showing no negatives will get me denied anywhere other than amex and discover until my debt is completely settled? If they choose to resume a relationship after I pay them.

Which is why I'm trying to get help in developing a strategy of building with CCs outside of those companies.

If you can't help I understand, but could we stop acting like I'm dodging debts or running too fast? With my scores, I may not get the SL I want. But I'm sure someone here has experience enough to suggest some cards. Thanks for your reply Scooter.
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a few steps behind you lol but im getting there. I did MyJewelers but I'm interested in doing the New Coast. How long did it take for NC to show up on your reports? Did it show up on all 3? 

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's up Mike?
NC reported to all three within 30 days. Hope that helps. If you have any other questions let me know!
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.