Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to email a PFD request to Optimum Outcomes

tag
annm
New Contributor

I want to email a PFD request to Optimum Outcomes

And kick myself for letting this ever get on my report ($111! ugh) 

On their webpage they have a "leadership" team listed but there is also a general box to contact - Would you suggest sending an email to a person on said "leadership" team or the general contact box? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I want to email a PFD request to Optimum Outcomes

@annm wrote:

And kick myself for letting this ever get on my report ($111! ugh) 

On their webpage they have a "leadership" team listed but there is also a general box to contact - Would you suggest sending an email to a person on said "leadership" team or the general contact box? 

All of the above!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 4
nexace
New Contributor

Why waste time? If you are going to a PFD offer, you can save yourself time by:

Dear Sir or Ma’am:

I have recently received a copy of my credit reports from the following credit bureaus: <list>. The reports showed trade lines by your company with the account #<acct> with the owed amount of <$>.

This is not my account and I do not accept responsibility for the charges in any way. However, this is NOT a direct dispute under FCRA, and in order to expedite the clearing of this issue for both of us, I would simply like to pay this account in full so that your trade line can be permanently deleted from my credit reports.

I have included a check for the full amount claimed as owed and agree to pay the amount with the condition that you permanently delete the trade line from Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion. Furthermore, if agreed to the above, please close out this account with your company and the original creditor if one exists as paid in full and completely closed.

If you do not agree to delete the trade line from all 3 credit bureaus, please disregard and destroy the check as I do not authorize any payments except as mentioned above.

For security, I have placed a randomized code on this letter of BZ1209Je!-superbowl. This same code appears in the memo line of the check to ensure that the check is lawfully connected to the obligations in this offer. I have delivered this letter and check to you via USPS Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested, a copy of which has been sent to my attorney and accountant.

I have enclosed copies of my government issued identification cards to assist you in verifying my identity and I can be reached at the following phone number/address: blah blah blah

Thank you for your kind attention and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Signature

Name

Discover IT:21500 | Amex BCE:21900 | TJX:6000 | First Bankcard:10000 | Home Depot:8000 | Walmart:10000 | Citi Diamond Preferred:17600 | Citi Double Cash:7000 | USAA Limitless:24500 | Uber Visa:6000 | Wells Fargo Cash Wise:6000 | USAA Cashback Rewards Plus:15000 | Target Red Card:1500 | US Bank Cash+:10000 | Chase Slate:2000 | Amazon Visa:2000 | Chase Freedom:11000 | Citi Costco:10500
--------------------------------------------
FICO 8's: EX-835 / TU-837 / EQ-840
Message 3 of 4
nativenyer
Frequent Contributor

I had a medical collection with them for $108.  I paid it and afterwards disputed with the CRAs as a paid collection showing as unpaid and it was deleted.  They told me to just dispute it with the CRAs and they would delete and they kept their word.

Btw, they have two offices.  One is in IL and the other is in NC.  I had to contact the NC office.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.