Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was kind of freaking out about Pfd with PRA

tag
Okthen06498
Established Member

I was kind of freaking out about Pfd with PRA

Paid off 2 accounts almost 30 days ago ... they now put the balance at zero but have not deleted their tradeline as promised . Called them today .... they said they will notify the credit bureaus exactly 30 days from payment. FYI
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: I was kind of freaking out about Pfd with PRA

Hi and welcome to the forums 

Yeah, they will delete, it just takes a bit of time. It can be anywhere from couple of weeks to 45 days, depending on their reporting timeline and timing of your payment 

Congrats on getting it done! 

Message 2 of 5
Okthen06498
Established Member

Thanks for responding ... I think with this I am looking at a big bump . They were both from 2017/2018 . No derogatorys or late payments after this . I am so excited!
Message 3 of 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

That's great. If you have nothing else, that should be a very nice bump. 

I'd be super excited!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Okthen06498 wrote:
Thanks for responding ... I think with this I am looking at a big bump . They were both from 2017/2018 . No derogatorys or late payments after this . I am so excited!

Greetings. As the other member stated they will delete it. Im currently going through the same process with them. I just made a final payment on one of my account with them. (3 more to go Smiley Sad) I checked my credit karma and experian accounts and the tradeline for them is deleted. So just have a little patience. It will be gone. Good luck with everything else.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.