cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC System - Medical Collection Account for $186 - Email Request to Pay For Delete

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

IC System - Medical Collection Account for $186 - Email Request to Pay For Delete

Hello Everyone,

Here is the response I got "verbatim" via snail mail 6 days later:

I.C. System has requested the credit reporting agencies to whom we have reported the referenced account remove the account from your credit record.  However, the account remains unpaid and is still due and owing.

Your Credit Bureau Account Number is: XXXXXXXXXXXX

We are a debt collector attempting to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.

Just looking for some friendly advice.  Should I pay this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IC System - Medical Collection Account for $186 - Email Request to Pay For Delete

How old is the debt? 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IC System - Medical Collection Account for $186 - Email Request to Pay For Delete

Jul 31, 2015

Message 3 of 5
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I would because they could easily re-report it to the CRAs if they really did ask to remove it. It's a pretty small amount too.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 4 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Pay it like yesterday to get it removed without hesitation. Dont kick a gift horse in the mouth. Jump on it.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.