cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC Systems/PayPal Collection........But, no dunning letter, phone call etc.......

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

IC Systems/PayPal Collection........But, no dunning letter, phone call etc.......

Hi All,
In checking my reports today, I noticed that IC Systems/PayPal has placed a $68 collection on there from my PayPal account that I haven't used in a very long time.  I never got a notification from IC Systems regarding this and never knew directly from PayPal that I had an outstanding balance.  I think it's because I received a few "phishing" emails from a PayPal address and have them all directed to spam now.
What can I do???  They never notified me and now, boom, it's on my reports.
Has anyone had any dealings with these guys or PayPal???
Any help would be great.......
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IC Systems/PayPal Collection........But, no dunning letter, phone call etc.......

jug13m wrote:
Hi All,
In checking my reports today, I noticed that IC Systems/PayPal has placed a $68 collection on there from my PayPal account that I haven't used in a very long time.  I never got a notification from IC Systems regarding this and never knew directly from PayPal that I had an outstanding balance.  I think it's because I received a few "phishing" emails from a PayPal address and have them all directed to spam now.
What can I do???  They never notified me and now, boom, it's on my reports.
Has anyone had any dealings with these guys or PayPal???
Any help would be great.......

First if PayPal is not reporting.......I would call them & ask about it. If you do owe them ask (in a round about way) when was this first due?   That gives you the DOFD!

Ask them that you want to pay & ask for addy to MAIL payment to them.

Send them a PFD.......asking them to cancel assignment with the CA and have them (CA) delete all referance of this account from their data base & delete all reporting to all CBs.

If they accept the PFD  make sure that it reads exact!!

If this is not owed or they will not pull the assignment back........because PayPal is not reporting.....first send the CA a DV letter  CMRRR.......then a PFD
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.