Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC Systems

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

IC Systems

Hello All:  I have a medical collection w/ IC Systems from 04 on my CR when I had my first child.  I have since paid the OC (the medical office) because I had Baby #2 in 06.  I would like to get this collection off of my account but I'm not sure what to do.  Any suggestions is appreciated.   
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IC Systems

Nickyd- Do a search on the fourm there are hundreds of posts ALOT of people including myself have had success from that company by emailing the CEO.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I sent the email this afternoon to Ken and got the "Carol, will you look into this" response.  Does Carol respond to you w/ her findings?  What if I don't hear from Carol?  Has anyone gotten this response and nothing has happened?  Thanks!
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the collection showing PAID....on your reports???...have you thought of sending a GW letter...for removal...before the emails???...
Message 4 of 12
glamchick
Established Contributor

If this is a paid collection you can get them to remove it.  I did and it was an account from 2003.
Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All, I just wanted to let you know that I've heard back from Carol w/ IC Systems.  She verified the account had been paid back in 2006 and they are going to delete this from my credit profile!  I appreciate the help, thank you!!
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

What exactly did you write to them to get them to delete?
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I basically said the acct was paid in full in 2006; I have a good relationship w/ the OC as I am still a patient of the practice; this collection was due to complications from the birth of my first child and on top of being new parents we had enormous medical bills even w/ med. insurance. I also asked that they call the OC to verify the account is paid in full.  All the events are true and verifiable w/ the OC.  So IC Systems called the OC and verified the info and I got an email yesterday afternoon from Carol saying it would be deleted.  I guess I'll check in a few days and see if it has been done.

Question:  Should I send a copy of the emails to the CRA's of the impending deletion?  
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

nickyd wrote:
I basically said the acct was paid in full in 2006; I have a good relationship w/ the OC as I am still a patient of the practice; this collection was due to complications from the birth of my first child and on top of being new parents we had enormous medical bills even w/ med. insurance. I also asked that they call the OC to verify the account is paid in full.  All the events are true and verifiable w/ the OC.  So IC Systems called the OC and verified the info and I got an email yesterday afternoon from Carol saying it would be deleted.  I guess I'll check in a few days and see if it has been done.

Question:  Should I send a copy of the emails to the CRA's of the impending deletion?  

I wouldn't. If you do, the CRA will open a dispute, which means 30 days to wait until they "investigate". Even if the CA responds to the CRA saying delete, they will sometimes wait the 30 days to end the dispute.

I'd give it 30 days before doing anything else.
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

No need to start a dispute nickyd IC Systems had mine removed from my CR in about 2 weeks. Once you receive that email from Carol just let them do their thing, she will also attach a copy of the letter to the email as well as send you one VIA mail.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.