Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Debt to my Kneck... Trying to dig my way out... HELP?! ::tears::

tag
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

Re: In Debt to my Kneck... Trying to dig my way out... HELP?! ::tears::

As far as your question about screenshots, you have to upload them somewhere (photobucket, www.post image.org -some free hosting site) and then bring the links here.

I've always found its easier to type it out or copy paste.
Message 11 of 17
MzBaeka

When I attempt to copy and paste it and submit, I get an error saying that the message exceeds 20,000 characters. I have tried cleaning it up but the way it is pasting is as a html, so its something I can't change.

Starting Score: 500
Current Score: 550
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 17
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Let's take a look at the topic of the OP.  In debt to your neck.  Now that tells me that apping should be avoided totally.  How much are the payments and are you able to keep up with them?  Do you need a system to pay down what you already have?  It won't do any good to start repairing if you're going to default on other debts.  What's your situation in that regard?

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 13 of 17
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

You have taken the first steps to being responsible and trying to rebuild your credit which is awesome! Your score may be low but honestly, it could be a lot worse! Their have been people on the board with well below 500! I congratulate you for taking the first step Smiley Happy

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 17
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

If you are on a PC - Try copy pasting it into Notepad.  It will look nasty and you will have to clean it up quite a bit for it to make sense to anyone here and then you can copy paste it here.  That will stop it from including HTML.

You HAVE to use Notepad.  If you use Microsoft Word or Wordpad, it will keep the HTML formatting.

Message 15 of 17
madmann26
Valued Contributor

I'm pretty sure the site admins enabled the option in Lithium so that you can directly upload/reference from it.

Someone correct me if I am wrong please.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 16 of 17
Jutz
Valued Contributor

I see two accounts showing as currently delinquent in one bureau.  What's the deal there?  That would be my priority number one if it hasn't already been taken care of.  Not reporting a past due balance can make a giant difference right away in score (which in turn helps motivation)

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.