Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In need of some advice about CRA reporting

tag
Goat14
Established Member

In need of some advice about CRA reporting

Hello happy 4th yall!  So I finally got all of my fico reports pulled from this website. I came across one collection by verizon wireless which i have settled for less recently. This is how its being reported on my experian report -

Verzion Wireless

Balance [?] Current Status [?]

Not ReportedAccount legally paid in full for less than the full balance

Seven year payment history [?]

30 days late60 days late90+ days late

0 times
0 times
18 times (Jun 2014, May 2014, Apr 2014, Mar 2014, Feb 2014, Jan 2014, Dec 2013, Nov 2013, Oct 2013, Sep 2013, Aug 2013, Jul 2013, Jun 2013, May 2013, Apr 2013, Mar 2013, Feb 2013, Jan 2013)

Only on experian is it being reported as 18 x 90 lates. The other two reports show 0 lates / paid. This is verzion reporting it, not a CA. Now what should I do here? I was thinking I should call experian and tell them this is incorrectly reported? I have the same problem with a bank of america credit card CO. Some reports show 0 days late, others show a 30 or 60 day late. I dont understand how they can report that, but only one on report?

I also have a question about my transunion report. I had a CO with bank of america credit card date. I found out it was being reported as a Chap 13 CO. I called up assest accept who owns the debt now, and explained the problem. They agreed it wasnt my Chap 13, it was my fathers of the same name. Right now on my report it list bank of america CO - Account descriptions [?] Chap. 13/dispute of account information. Should I be trying to clear this up as well? I dont know where to go with this.

My only other question - rite now - is I have a paid medial collection on my report. Its showing paid, its just showing up under collections tab when I pulled my fico. Is this reporting correctly? How long will it stay under that tab?

Thanks for reading / replying Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: In need of some advice about CRA reporting

@Goat14 wrote:

Hello happy 4th yall!  So I finally got all of my fico reports pulled from this website. I came across one collection by verizon wireless which i have settled for less recently. This is how its being reported on my experian report -

Verzion Wireless

Balance [?] Current Status [?]

Not ReportedAccount legally paid in full for less than the full balance

Seven year payment history [?]

30 days late60 days late90+ days late

0 times
0 times
18 times (Jun 2014, May 2014, Apr 2014, Mar 2014, Feb 2014, Jan 2014, Dec 2013, Nov 2013, Oct 2013, Sep 2013, Aug 2013, Jul 2013, Jun 2013, May 2013, Apr 2013, Mar 2013, Feb 2013, Jan 2013)

Only on experian is it being reported as 18 x 90 lates. The other two reports show 0 lates / paid. This is verzion reporting it, not a CA. Now what should I do here? I was thinking I should call experian and tell them this is incorrectly reported? I have the same problem with a bank of america credit card CO. Some reports show 0 days late, others show a 30 or 60 day late. I dont understand how they can report that, but only one on report?

I also have a question about my transunion report. I had a CO with bank of america credit card date. I found out it was being reported as a Chap 13 CO. I called up assest accept who owns the debt now, and explained the problem. They agreed it wasnt my Chap 13, it was my fathers of the same name. Right now on my report it list bank of america CO - Account descriptions [?] Chap. 13/dispute of account information. Should I be trying to clear this up as well? I dont know where to go with this.

My only other question - rite now - is I have a paid medial collection on my report. Its showing paid, its just showing up under collections tab when I pulled my fico. Isthis reporting correctly? How long will it stay under that tab?

Thanks for reading / replying Smiley Wink

When did you settle this account?

On the med CA yes, 7 years or until they remove it, start GW letters to them asking for removal.

Message 2 of 4
Goat14
Established Member

I paid ERC for my verzion bill about two weeks ago now right after they gave me a settlement offer. Would love to get the lates removed, but worried they will report to all 3 CRA;s. Weird its only late on this report. Also Ive sent one GW to the medial office, they didnt reply lol.

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Goat14 wrote:

I paid ERC for my verzion bill about two weeks ago now right after they gave me a settlement offer. Would love to get the lates removed, but worried they will report to all 3 CRA;s. Weird its only late on this report. Also Ive sent one GW to the medial office, they didnt reply lol.

Ok then the reporting looks correct if you just now settled it. GW letters is the only way to get it off I would send them at a rate of 1 per month until you get the desired result. On the medical CA you dont send it to the docs office you send it to the CA., GW letters always go to whomever is reporting it on your CRs.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.