cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In need of store cards

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Senior Contributor

Re: In need of store cards

Just to add. I read your siggy just now. So lets go over it.

35 Inq (Dont apply for any more credit for at least 2 yrs or until these fall off. Way too many. They wont count after 1 year on your FICO scores. But underwriters can see them for 2 yrs.)
Repossession-currently on payment plan $150/mo (Good. Points ganied after payoff. Whats fall off date?))
New car note-$550/mo
Self Lender-$45/mo (1 late payment June 2018) (You really didnt need this loan. You already have a installment loan with your student loans. With the 1 payment late. What good it did do. The late took that away and more)
Merick Bank-closed 0 balance (settled) (Charge off? When does it fall off?)
Indigo cc-$300SL
Capitol One Quicksilver-$300SL (waiting on arrival)
Student Loans-$5,000 interest (deferred) (Start paying off when you can and rid yourself from it)
Were here to help, not judge, or give lectures. Time is on your side now. With the derogs you listed. And the 35 inq's. Its time to chill. Pay off what you owe and then your scores will rise that will lead to better credit, card wise, and a healthier credit report. Yes we are suppose to be Friendly, Supportive and Friendly per forum rules. I'm just trying to give advise to help you get out of the rut and come out victorious like so many others including me that came out alive. This is the best advise I can give. I wish you the best of luck and you can do it. Smiley Happy

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.