tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Is Early Exclusion even a thing?

Congrats @CFM 

Message 21 of 38
CFM

Thank you. It totaly a thing and thanks to the My fico communty for letting me know about it!

Message 22 of 38
CFM

I sure will. I be freezeing my reports and in the garden for at least 6 months to a year to allow the secured card to grow and get thatfico high enough for an American Express BCE card. 

Message 23 of 38
Credit_Master
Regular Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@Invictus2905 wrote:

@Red1Blue was this a dispute you did online? If so, what reasoning did you put for the dispute?

For TU online. I choose other and in the remarks section I put "this account is too old. Requesting early exclusion." I am on the road now. If you like In couple of hours I can send you PM with screen captures. 

@Red1Blue can you advise what site you used to submit the dispute. I just signed up for a Transunion account on their site and when going through the dispute process they only give two options for reason for dispute (not mine / inaccurate). I don't see a "other" choice.

Thanks,

Credit_Master

Current Cards

Goal Cards

Total CL $77,100
Message 24 of 38
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Credit_Master wrote:

@Red1Blue can you advise what site you used to submit the dispute. I just signed up for a Transunion account on their site and when going through the dispute process they only give two options for reason for dispute (not mine / inaccurate). I don't see a "other" choice.

On TU, I choose "inaccurate" / Check mark "This account is too old to be on my Report" / In the addtional comments section i put "This account is too old. I am requesting early exclusion. Please remove this from my report"

Make sure it is with in 6 months from the date they say it will drop off. Once you submit the request it will drop off with in minutes. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Message 25 of 38
CFM

Fico score jumped to 701. 111 points jump. 

Message 26 of 38
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@CFM wrote:

Congrats @CFM 

Message 27 of 38
CFM

Thank you. Big win

I am waiting on a supervisor with Transunion to ask for the same thing. 

@Red1Blue wrote:

@CFM wrote:

Congrats @CFM 

Message 28 of 38
Invictus2905
New Contributor

@CFM Wow! That's one of the biggest jumps that I have heard! Congrats!!! 

Message 29 of 38
CFM

So I called Transunion. They flat out refuse to do an early exclusion . The supervisor even said they dont do it.  I will just have to wait till it falls off my report in two months. 

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.