Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is This Normal???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is This Normal???

DW...decided to help close cousin out..by helping her fix credit..is it normal for EVERY to be duplicated...some even are duplicated up to 11 times...
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is This Normal???

No, it isn't normal.

Possibly cousin's file was split at some point and when it was joined back, the accounts were duplicated.

I assume you mean duplicated as in the same creditor reporting the same account multiple times and not multiple CA reporting the same account.

A lot of work to be done and I'd do the disputing on paper via mail or fax. I think I would send a current copy of my report and highlight the mistakes along with a cover letter.

I'd say all highlighted accounts are duplicates, please remove. Just remember to leave 1 of the accounts from each duplicated set un highlighted.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is This Normal???

I got it right...all the Sallie Mae SL are duplicate 4X...but she has like 8 loans...individual...and I guess she consolidated them...all the individual ones say...sold(transferred)...and she had one for the total amount of all the individual loans...but more TL are duplicates at least once...but on EQ dispute...the duplicates don't show up...but on the printout...and the duplcates are on there...
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.