cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to get lates, etc removed from CR for National Grid and National Fuel?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to get lates, etc removed from CR for National Grid and National Fuel?

I'm trying to clean up my credit and have a fako score of 712. I have two utilities that went to collections. One is National Fuel, the other is National Grid. Both have many late payments 30' 60 & 90 days delinquent before they closed the accounts. They are both showing in my CRs as CO. I tried to offer a PFD to National Fuel and they said the debt is too young. It was closed at the end of the year and has since been sold to various CAs at least 3 times. One of the CA offered to settle, then turned around and sold it. Pretty much the same thing is going on with National Grid. I'm lost and not sure what action I can take. I would like to remove all the negative info associated with these acoounts removed if possible or at the very least make it look better. I have 100% ontime payments for the 3 credit cards I have and everything else I'm responsible for on my CRs looks good otherwise. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.