Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my fico forums asleep

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Is my fico forums asleep

Not sure what has happened but seems the forum in general has lost its momentum!! I mean maybe 10 new posts a day in certain forums! We need to get the word out there what an awesome reference this site can be!!!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Re: Is my fico forums asleep

Probably people are busy with holiday shopping, prepping for Chritsmas?
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not noticed this.  The forum always seems quite active to me.

Message 3 of 12
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I think BBS you are really active in the scoring forum, and that forum is busy!!!
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
I think BBS you are really active in the scoring forum, and that forum is busy!!!

I don't think it's that busy, relatively anyway.  Judging from total posts by forum, the CC section wins by a landslide as the busiest section by far by 5X-6X over any other section.  In here, the rebuilding section is about 4X busier than the FICO scoring section.  I find the scoring section usually has 5-10 active threads from the last day or two, where some of the other sections like in here (rebuilding) has a solid page or more then when you get to the CC section forget about it, you've got several pages of material from just the last 2 days.

Message 5 of 12
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

True , the CC section is reliably busy, but I could care less at this point about a credit card approval! So, maybe it's me and not the forums!
And maybe what I am seeing in the rebuilding forum doesn't really peak my interest. Hate to say, but we are all growing , I hope
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
True , the CC section is reliably busy, but I could care less at this point about a credit card approval! So, maybe it's me and not the forums!
And maybe what I am seeing in the rebuilding forum doesn't really peak my interest. Hate to say, but we are all growing , I hope

This forum (rebuilding) always peaks my interest because this is where I started and learned. If I can help a poster that needs help I will try and give them the best advice I can give.

When you drink from the well, don't forget who dug it.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
Not sure what has happened but seems the forum in general has lost its momentum!! I mean maybe 10 new posts a day in certain forums! We need to get the word out there what an awesome reference this site can be!!!

I think like others have said that it is because of the holidays being here.  I think folks are out shopping or at least window shopping or something.  I don't think that things will pick up until January 2017.

Message 8 of 12
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I totally didn't mean that I don't go there to rebuilding and respond if I have anything of value that may help , I just meant for my situation I am kinda of at a stand still . I definitely appreciate the forums and will continue to learn I hope!
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I have posted and see some threads and they are still near the top...not much activity
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.