Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an Experian Phone Number for dispute assistance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there an Experian Phone Number for dispute assistance

Back on Feb 5th I submitted a dispute on 2 items on my CR. One item they had a result on by the next week and indicated they were working on the other. Now I can find ZERO indication that they are working on said dispute for the second one. I am very frustrated because this is the second time I have tried to disput this item and it seems to never get looked at. Does anyone know if a customer number where I can actually talk to a person? I have tried numbers I have found online and anything for disputes it gives you a messsage about mailing or going online. When I tried other options like the fraud department I got messages there as well. Nothing brought me to live people.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there an Experian Phone Number for dispute assistance

855 414 6048 I called that one the other night.  Long hold times but spoke with live people.  I don't remember the option numbers but I know I chose the ones for disputes.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there an Experian Phone Number for dispute assistance

I do remember at one point it mentions going online but then says they have operators who can assist you with how to dispute online and then sends you to a rep.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.