cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an Experian Phone Number for dispute assistance

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

Is there an Experian Phone Number for dispute assistance

Back on Feb 5th I submitted a dispute on 2 items on my CR. One item they had a result on by the next week and indicated they were working on the other. Now I can find ZERO indication that they are working on said dispute for the second one. I am very frustrated because this is the second time I have tried to disput this item and it seems to never get looked at. Does anyone know if a customer number where I can actually talk to a person? I have tried numbers I have found online and anything for disputes it gives you a messsage about mailing or going online. When I tried other options like the fraud department I got messages there as well. Nothing brought me to live people.
FICO 8 as of 2.17.19 |
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Contributor

Re: Is there an Experian Phone Number for dispute assistance

855 414 6048 I called that one the other night.  Long hold times but spoke with live people.  I don't remember the option numbers but I know I chose the ones for disputes.

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Is there an Experian Phone Number for dispute assistance

I do remember at one point it mentions going online but then says they have operators who can assist you with how to dispute online and then sends you to a rep.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.