Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this even possible?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this even possible?

Ok, I have had two collections, at least 5 inquiries and a judgement removed from my equifax report and my fico has not changed at all.. Is this even possible? Doesn't make sense at all. Anyone delay in updating scores with score watch?

Also, I have a AU capital one account that shows on my transunion and experian reports but not on equifax. Since equifax is the fico score, I would really like it to show. How do I go about getting it to report?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is this even possible?

Do you still have other baddies on your credit report? When it comes to FICO scoring, its not so much how many badddies you have, but how recent they are. Once deletions happen, scores are updated immediately, if applicable. As for the AU account, have the primary card holder call the CCC and ask them to report it on your EQ report. Keep in mind there is no guarantee that the CCC will agree to do this, they're not obligated by law.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks just a bit concerned.

Equifax sent me a confirmation of these deletions dated 4/15 but my most recent equifax report ( from score watch/score power/ monitoring ) did not show these changes. I just printed the report this morning. Needless to say, it concerns me. I have yet to receive an alert for a change in my credit score or any alert pertaining to the changes.

thanks for the information.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

by the way, I still have some baddies on my report.
Message 4 of 7
aquatic1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks just a bit concerned.

Equifax sent me a confirmation of these deletions dated 4/15 but my most recent equifax report ( from score watch/score power/ monitoring ) did not show these changes. I just printed the report this morning. Needless to say, it concerns me. I have yet to receive an alert for a change in my credit score or any alert pertaining to the changes.

thanks for the information.

I received a confirmation from EQ on 3/19 that my dispute was completed and I was able to see the correction on a report the next day.  THEN a couple days later the correction was gone and I kept calling them.  they then told me that they had 30 days to complete the changes and that i should see something no later that 4/19.....That will be Sunday!  I am not holding my breath but best believe I will be on the phone with them come monday morning.  EQ I belive are not even open on the weekends so how are they making changes by 4/19!!!!!  Hope your issues get fixed sooner rather than later.

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am starting to get bad vibes about their service. What am I paying for? Geesh... If it doesn't get better I will just cancel their service. Good luck to you. Keep us posted on what happens.

Message 6 of 7
aquatic1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am starting to get bad vibes about their service. What am I paying for? Geesh... If it doesn't get better I will just cancel their service. Good luck to you. Keep us posted on what happens.

The service in general is a good one but the way that things are handles are horrible.  One department doesn't have a clue about another department and all they want you to do is dispute again!  EQ is my lowest score and I really want to keep an eye out for things but at this point paying for incorrect information doesn't feel nice at all!

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.