Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this even possible???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this even possible???

This is RIDICULOUS!  I just pulled a new report from CCT and it's even more screwed up than it was 3-4 weeks ago when I last pulled from CCT!!!

The GOOD news is that my new CJ account already shows up on EX but I know TU takes a little longer to update info. 

My "favorite" CA ~ MCM ~ is reporting different amounts, dates, etc. on each report AND it has changed since the last report. 

I'm so frustrated!!!  Smiley Mad
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is this even possible???

Have you DV'd them? What type of debt and what is SOL?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

sidewinder wrote:
Have you DV'd them? What type of debt and what is SOL?

I have, but due to shortage of funds, I broke the rules and DV'd them NO CMRRR.  I don't figure I'll get a response, but figured I'd give it a shot.  I'll set the money aside this payday and when I get back from MN in September, I'll DV them properly if I haven't heard anything. 

Debt was a retail account, not sure it can be considered revolving, though.  SOL is 6 years, I do believe.  Not certain of DOLA / DOFD but I don't think they are reporting that correctly either.  OC is reporting a CO after DOLA / DOFD of mid - late 2004.

I know we're still in SOL.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked at it again, it is, in fact, listed as an installment account
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.