Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items missing on My Fico report

tag
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

Items missing on My Fico report

Hi everyone,

So I've been working on cleaning up my reports for a while now & I've always just ordered the "3 in 1" report from Experian to see where I'm standing with each of my accounts.  I actually ordered a copy yesterday.  Well, I'm starting to get a little obsessive about things b/c I'm finally starting to see some results.  Yesterday I was excited to see my score had risen on Transunion by about 40 points (I had a judgement drop off).  Well, today my curiousity got the better of me & I ordered a 3 in 1 report from My Fico. There was good news & bad news.  The bad news is my Transunion score was actually 20 points less.  The good news was that two baddies (a paid but charged off electric bill & an eviction from 2010) are NOT on My Fico report.  Am I to assume that maybe, somehow, these came off and I can no longer worry about them?  I actually sent a good will letter to the collection agency for the electric bill pleading with them to remove it since it was paid but I've never had any contact at all with the apartment complex or any collection agency since I moved out in late 2009.

Starting Score (02/01/2014): EQ 548 EX 548 TU 564
Current/Most Recent FICO Score (4/01/2015): EQ 686 EX 668 TU 669
Nov 1, 2015 Goal: 700 Across all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

test

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

Re: Items missing on My Fico report

Just a little more info on this.  On my Experian "3 in 1" report I have an account listed for Midland Funding that they say was opened in December 2011 (I have no clue what this is)...this was on my report Friday.  Once I checked my Fico report on Saturday, this is NOT listed in the Experian section (or anywhere else).

Is it possible that this was deleted in one day?  Why would something be on one Experian report & not another??

test

Message 2 of 5
tomfromrictmame
Frequent Contributor

Unless you are looking at an actual FICO and not FAKO score on the EX website (I'm not sure you can get a FICO score from EX) comparing the scores is a bit of a waste of time.  The FICO scores here are "real" while most of the other scores online are FAKO.  

My experience with the reports here is they summarize the information from your actual credit reports.  While I haven't seen any real discrepancies between an EX report and the report here, the info on the reprts here update more slowly than what I see on the EX, EQ and TU sites (YMMV).

My recommendation would be to get your free reports from annualcreditreport.com.  You  get each one individually and be assured what you are looking at is exactly what's contained on the report(s).

AMEX Platinum NPSL | BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50K | NFCU Sig Visa $27K | Chase Marriott Rewards Visa $25K | AMEX Delta Skymiles $25K | BofA Sig Visa $25K | First Tech Odyssey MC $25K | AMEX HHonors Surpass $23K | Chase United Club Unlimited Visa $20K | Barclays AAdvantage WMC $17K | NFCU LOC $15K | NASA Platinum Visa $15K| NFCU Sig Visa $14K
Message 3 of 5
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

Well, the info that's "missing" on My Fico report was on my Experian report probably 6 months ago & was also on there last week.  However, on my Fico Experian report it's not there (& my score on that report is higher too).  Can I assume that if someone pulls my credit they'll mostly likely get the Fico version?

test

Message 4 of 5
tomfromrictmame
Frequent Contributor

@joeyoey wrote:

Well, the info that's "missing" on My Fico report was on my Experian report probably 6 months ago & was also on there last week.  However, on my Fico Experian report it's not there (& my score on that report is higher too).  Can I assume that if someone pulls my credit they'll mostly likely get the Fico version?

A lender that pulls your credit will see the information that's on your actual reports.  The scoring models vary slightly so there will be variances between the FICO scores.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50K | NFCU Sig Visa $27K | Chase Marriott Rewards Visa $25K | AMEX Delta Skymiles $25K | BofA Sig Visa $25K | First Tech Odyssey MC $25K | AMEX HHonors Surpass $23K | Chase United Club Unlimited Visa $20K | Barclays AAdvantage WMC $17K | NFCU LOC $15K | NASA Platinum Visa $15K| NFCU Sig Visa $14K
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.