Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCPenney/GECRB GW Contact Info

tag
natecooper75
Valued Member

JCPenney/GECRB GW Contact Info

I'm working on getting a 90 day late with JCPenney removed from my wife's credit report. She she paid them after the 90 day late was reported and they closed her account. Not sure why this even happened as we weren't married at the time but this all happened about 3 years ago.

I have looked through some old post and others have had some success with GW request with JCPenney/GECRB, so I'm pretty optimistic about the chances of a successful removal. I found this contact information on the website:

JCPenney Credit Services
customer service C/O GECRB
P.O. Box 965009
Orlando, FL 32896-5009

They also offer a secured account message link which I thought could possibly be used as an additional avenue for the right person to get the request. Is this the best place to start with sending out GW Letters? If not, what contact information can you provide?

EQ: 678 (Lender Pull 2/28/14) | EX: 669 (Lender Pull 2/28/14) | TU: 664(Lender Pull 2/28/14) 651 (Discover TU 08 3/13/14) 693 (MyFICO TU 98)
Mouseover for Limits

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SinkOrSwim
Established Member

Re: JCPenney/GECRB GW Contact Info

********BUMP********

Is there an email someone could PM?

I have a CO I'd like to GW via email, sent a snail mail, haven't gotten a response.

Starting Score: 602 (03/08/14)
Current Score: 629 (04/16/14)
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.