Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January TU08 score

tag
jandj80
Regular Contributor

Re: January TU08 score

I sent DVs to the collection agency that filed the judgement. They actually called me and told me that they could not provide verification, lol. However, I paid the thing a couple years ago already, so I suppose there is nothing they have to validate. I filed disputes knowing that they wouldn't be able to verify, and it was deleted from one report (EQ) and left on the other two as verified. I just don't have any legitimate reason to dispute, and I they will not allow me to vacate. 

The GW thing gets me no where with the paid collecitons. However, TU I might be able to get off there if I dispute again. I got some deleted with disputes, and honestly at this point I know this comes down to the CRA as the agency will keep validating. This is that CA that I always complain about itemizing one medical bill out to look like multiple accounts. After my disputes, I have 2 on TU, 20 on EX and 8 on EQ. Tells you just how random they are with deletions and how different each bureau is. These 20 accounts are LITERALLY all one bill, that was itemized out. Some have been removed through deletion and the rest are stuck. The OC refuses to intervene, so after we close on the house I am going to file with the CFPB because it is my opinion that a CA does not have the liberty to turn one bill into 20 accounts. 

BK- obviously not going to budge. 

I really appreciate all the insight you have given me though, as you have been consistent with offering advice Shogun, and I truly appreciate it so much!! You earned those 760+ scores in more ways than one! 

Starting Score: EQ 416 TU 498 EX 468 Lender Fico's July 2012
Current Score: EQ 674 TU 679 Ex 686 EX
Goal Score: For now: 640s

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 26
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Jandj80 Se my siggy NO is not an option. first off Id write the attorney general of your state about the account one that is being reported as 20 individually. So against Reporting Act. If creditors could do that they would make 3 accounts for every one and split their fee and then interest into 2 seperate accounts so fight that with a proper communication with Ag of your state. 2nd you said you paid a judgement to get it off your reports did u ever go to court or did the judgement just show on your report? Were you served if not petition the court for improper service even though its paid. get back to me on ?'s I asked Im sure you are giving up without using the full arsenal. Pm me when you get a chance

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 12 of 26
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Also i dont know when you plan to close but if you get right on these things you could have your Lo do a rapid rescore and possible say thousands over the course of the loan if your score goes up and you get better interest rate

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 13 of 26
jandj80
Regular Contributor

I did not know I could write the AG. I am going to try the CFPB first, and then I will take that road after. 

We close on the 28th so I can't risk anything going to dispute or changing. Our midscore at approval was 613, and they locked interest at 4.0% at that time. I honestly can't complain about that rate as with our credit it is still very good. I know others are getting low to mid 3 percent ranges, but we'd need a 640+ to get that and I don't think we will be that close. I assume we are sitting mid 620's now and everything is updated  on credit that will before they repull on the 21st. 

We did get served for the judgement. We did not go to court, I just called and paid the account once the judgement papers arrived. I didn't want it to go to garnishment. I asked the CA if I could talk to their attorney about vacating, and they said he won't agree as they follow strict rules about proper reporting. 

I will certainly try the AG if the other methods don't work! Thanks for the new insight!

Starting Score: EQ 416 TU 498 EX 468 Lender Fico's July 2012
Current Score: EQ 674 TU 679 Ex 686 EX
Goal Score: For now: 640s

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 26
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

I want those numbers!!! Good Job Shogun.Smiley Surprised

Starting Score: 6/6/12: TU 585/EQ 472/ EX 561
Current Score: All 800's
Cap1 QS - $17k, Chase Southwest- $25k, Discover IT - $50k
Message 15 of 26
phillyguy12
Frequent Contributor

congrats where are you getting your tu08 from? I am curious what mine would be as I understand it the quarterly product on here is tu98?
Amx BCE-25k,Amx Zync-NSPL
Barclay's Mastercard-13.5k
Credit Union Visa-1k
Discover-24k, Khols-2k
Message 16 of 26
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

It's a free monthly service if you have a GE Walmart card and sign up for paperless billing.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 17 of 26
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

How hard is it to get the Walmart GE card? Would like to get that just for that feature alone. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 26
lemers718
Established Member

Congrats all. I too am doing a happy dance!

Message 19 of 26
phillyguy12
Frequent Contributor

nice will have to remember that. just got a barclay master card so im not considering applying for anything till at least July
Amx BCE-25k,Amx Zync-NSPL
Barclay's Mastercard-13.5k
Credit Union Visa-1k
Discover-24k, Khols-2k
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.