Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jefferson Capital Collection Deleted

tag
Jasir
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jefferson Capital Collection Deleted

Ok, now it is clearer to me. I have PM'd you the info. FYI readers: I didn't find the CEO email address online; I figured it out by using the email address from the sales division of Jefferson Capital's website and substituting the appropriate name in the addy.

Amex BCE: $2600 - Bank of America Cash Rewards: $4800 - Barclaycard Rewards: Jefferson Collections - Capital One Quicksilver: CO - Chase Freedom: C0 - Merrick Bank: $1400 -
Message 11 of 19
firejosh55

Could you pls PM the same info, trying to get the last few things wrapped up and then hopfully house buying , thank you 

Message 12 of 19
montys_papa
Established Member

Great work, congrats! I just recieved a letter from First national Collection Bureau on behalf of Jefferson Capital. Can you PM me the contact information that you were sucesful in using ? Very much appreciated!

Thank you,

Sean

Message 13 of 19
montys_papa
Established Member

Hi there,

I am in dire need of the Ceo's contact information for Jefferson. Did you ever recieve ?

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you send me the information as well? Thank you and Congrats!
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, could you please PM me the email address please. Thank you

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone. First time poster, long time lurker here. I have just recieved a letter in the mail from this company as well and I was wonderng if someone can PM me the email address as well. Thank you and it is much appreciated. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Jasir wrote:

Ok, now it is clearer to me. I have PM'd you the info. FYI readers: I didn't find the CEO email address online; I figured it out by using the email address from the sales division of Jefferson Capital's website and substituting the appropriate name in the addy.

The OP has given you the way to contact and he has not logged on since July of last year.

Message 18 of 19
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@gdale6 wrote:

@Jasir wrote:

The OP has given you the way to contact and he has not logged on since July of last year.

I agree. Thread is now locked.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.