Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jefferson Capital Systems address for PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jefferson Capital Systems address for PFD

Hello, new user.

I sent a PFD letter to Jefferson Capital System for a debt of 161 concerning a verizon account i dropped in 2014. i sent it out 3 weeks ago with no response yet.

I was wondering if i had sent it to the wrong email. it had been sent to the email shown on the LLC's page. can anyone provide the responsive email they used in their dealing of PFDs to JCS?

A copy of the PFD is included below for any of those that may think that its consistency maybe cause for no response.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Account Number: XXXXXXXXXX

Original Creditor: Verizon Wireless

Amount as Listed on Credit Report: $160

To Whom It May Concern:

In reference to the above-listed account, I am writing this letter to offer you the opportunity to settle the alleged amount due to our mutual benefit. Please note that I do not acknowledge any liability for this debt in any form and I retain my right to request a full and complete debt verification and validation from your company.

However, I am willing to pay off a portion of this account as a show of goodwill under the following conditions:

• Your company will delete all references to this account from my credit profile at the three credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion).
  • You will not list this debt as a “settled account.”
  • Your company will accept this payment to satisfy the debt in full.
  • Your company will not attempt to sell or transfer this debt to another creditor.
  • You will make no mention of this agreement to outside third parties.

If you agree to these terms I will:

• Pay the amount of $75 via money order or certified cashier’s check.

Please understand that this is not a renewed promise to pay. This is a restricted settlement offer and you must agree to the terms above in order for payment to be made. I require your written agreement to these terms on company letterhead and signed by a representative who is authorized to enter into such agreements.

The terms of this offer will expire after 30 days. I look forward to your prompt and positive response.

Sincerely,

[Name withheld]

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Jefferson Capital Systems address for PFD

Hello

I am new here as well and wanted to try to share a little advice I learned here on the forums. I read a similar post and the answer they gave was to offer to pay the debt in full.

In addition I would also mail a letter and maybe even mail it certified so someone needs to take “ownership” of your request and better yet if you can find a managers name to send in care of would also be a good idea. I might even call and ask for the managers name and then use that to get the ball rolling.

Anyway just my 2 cents. I hope it helps

Good Luck!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.