Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jefferson Capital Systems

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Jefferson Capital Systems

I paid them recently in a settlement and they removed the collection account from all bureaus very quickly, within the same month.
Message 11 of 18
siveriano
New Contributor

Im hopping the same.
Yesterday thwir account got chnaged pn my TU report to a Credit line with no balance

Message 12 of 18
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Seriously, relax. It will get deleted 

Message 13 of 18
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Yes, the best thing to do is wait. I've read stories of people being way too impatient and screwing things up even more. The time will go by fast and you'll have this collection removed soon. Trust me, I know how you feel!

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update on this?? Im in the same boat as the OP. Paid JCS a month ago....was told the same thing about deletion & time frame. Its gone from my TU report, still on EX & changed to a closed account on EQ. If nothing changes here in the next week or so, what can I do?? 

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Any update on this?? Im in the same boat as the OP. Paid JCS a month ago....was told the same thing about deletion & time frame. Its gone from my TU report, still on EX & changed to a closed account on EQ. If nothing changes here in the next week or so, what can I do?? 

It has taken me 6 weeks to get something removed from the CRAs lately. I think it is more on the CRAs side than the CAs.

Message 16 of 18
Blake312
Established Member

I wouldnt worry, I settled with them 2 weeks ago and it was deleted off my credit reports just today. Feels good! 

Amex PRG NPSL- Amex SPG $2k - Amex BCE $2.1k - Amex ED $2k - Chase Freedom $2k - Chase Slate $1.5k - Chase Disney Rewards $1.2k - Discover IT $200 - Bank of America Cash Rewards $3k - Barclaycard Arrival WMC $3k - Capital One QS1 $2000 - USSA Classic American Express $1k
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just want to update that as of today the Jefferson Capital collection is no longer on any of my reports thus getting me up & over past the 700 club!!! 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.