Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jefferson Capital Systems

tag
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

Re: Jefferson Capital Systems

@los_west wrote:

Got my response today....and YAY!!!!  They are going to delete the tradelines!!!!

JCS claims that my Aspire account was not included in the court case, but I guess being a paid collection and all, they were willing to delete just to close off  the dispute.  

With this being the last "collection" baddie, I am hoping my scores will take a mini-leap in the next few weeks!  Smiley Happy

Now if I could just get my Charged-off accounts (all paid/settled) off of my report!

I hate to say it, but...... I TOLD YOU!!!

BTW, they're lying about Aspire not being part of the lawsuit settlement. I saw the documents myself and the list DID include Aspire. Thats why they deleted it for you and thats the only reason, don't let them fool you to believe otherwise. Anyway, at this point who cares, you got the result you wanted and you should definitely see in increase once its removed. Make sure you get that in writing and keep tabs on it to make sure that they do it, because I had to remind them at one point when I noticed 45 days had passed and it was still on my reports.

CONGRATS..... and you're welcome!

Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 11 of 14
los_west
Regular Contributor

Thank you thank you thank you!

It is with you guys and your encouragement that I have been making such improvement in my credit!!!

Starting Score: (04/18/2013) EX 572, TU 577, EQ 554
Currently: (12/2014) EX ?, TU ?, EQ 766 (new version)
Lender Pull (12/03/14): EX 759, TU 750, EQ 766
Message 12 of 14
guiness56
Epic Contributor
Message 13 of 14
Vanitysixx

Hello everyone-

I was ust reading your posts about JCS.  I opened an Aspen card in 2006/2007.  Do I qualify for the FTC judgement?  im in collections for $1527 which are a lot of fees.  if I qualify, what steps should i take first.  settle or pay in full?  how do i get it deleted?

Any info shared would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Starting Score: 613 EQ 608 EXP 607 TU
Current Score: 613 EQ 608 EXP 607 TU
Goal Score: 800 ALL

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.