Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jefferson capital systems pfd

tag
amckee
Established Member

Jefferson capital systems pfd

I paid them a settlement offer roughly 3 weeks ago i got a letter in the mail saying it would be deleted

Well last week ck updated that it was deleted

But i ordered new fico reports today and it’s still on there

What’s going on ?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: Jefferson capital systems pfd

Is the account “eligible” for their company policy of the account being “at least 2 yrs past the DOFD?” That makes all the difference. If it isn’t then it’ll remain there and will not update and as soon as it is...it’ll be deleted. It takes anywhere from 30-60 days to be deleted(by standard) so, just be patient...it’ll disappear.

note: I JUST did this in mid-March and at first they’ll update paid/settle for less(what I did) and then the following reporting period(they report 2x a month according to rep) it was deleted.

I hope that helps some?

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 2 of 4
amckee
Established Member

Yes it did.

And I’m not shure about dofd

J cap just bought the account a few months ago they said they would delete it

According to credit karma it’s gone
But my fico is still showing it
Message 3 of 4
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Just give it time. It took a month for mine to be deleted from all 3B’s. It’ll happen😉
As you probably already know, it’s a waiting game and patience is something that you’ll need to REALLY begin to accept. Again, I’m sure you already know this. Some instances, others have had accounts deleted within a short time period and others longer. I hope it happens sooner than later for ya, tho🙏🤞😊

GL👍

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.