Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Journey to 700 Club.

tag
vetstorm91
New Contributor

Journey to 700 Club.

• I started the journey to purchase a home last April. I did purchase a home in November but now I want to be in the 700 club this year. Here is a listing of all the negative information on my credit reports. OMG here it goes:
  •                                                                                                   Experian              Transunion         Equifax
  •  Company Name             Owed                 DOFD                     Current Status            Current Status         Current Status
  •  HSBC                              0                       7/2007                    Collection                    Collection
  •  Conns                              0                       8/2008                    Collection                  Collection
  • TXU                                  0                       10/2008                                                     Collection                collection
  •  Nuvell                              18792                4/2008                    repo                            repo                       repo
  •  Santander                       6967                  1/2008                                                       repo
  •  midland/embarq             1653                   9/2006                    Collection                  Collection               Collection (reported on 11/2011)
  • Credit Acceptance           2053                  11/2008                  Collection                                                 Collection
  •  RS Clark                         0                        10/2010                  collection                                                 Collection
  • RS Clark                          0                         2/2011                   collection                                                 Collection
  •  CSBI                               56                       4/2006                   Collection
  •  CMI                                 582                     1/2006                   Collection
  • Litton Loan                                                  8/2009                    Foreclosure
  •  Litton Loan                                                 8/2009                    Foreclosure
  •  Campbell                        0                          8/1/2010                Collection
  •  Inquiries TU-12 EQ-16 EXP-15
  •  Myfico EQ-592 TU-630 03/31/12
  •  FCR EXP(fako)-598
  •  TU(Fako)-698
  •  CK-632
  • EQ(fako)-603
  •  This my mess and I am not blaming no one but I had went through a divorce. Now I am determine to get my LIFE and FINANCES back together. The collection accounts that I have zero balance I wrote a GW. Midland sent a DV letter. Do anyone have any advicefor me?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
hateAshbury
Regular Contributor

Re: Journey to 700 Club.

I'd offer to pay those collections for an agreement to delete the collection from credit reporting. Goodwill the zero-balance collections or just wait for them to wither off in a year or two.

Starting Score: 653 (11/1/2011 TransUnion)
Current Score: 719 (5/3/2012 TransUnion) 572 (3/21/2012 Equifax) 762 (4/14/12 VantageScore)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 9
vetstorm91
New Contributor

What do you mean a year or two the the zero balance collection will wither off my credit reports.

Message 3 of 9
vetstorm91
New Contributor

+1
Message 4 of 9
vetstorm91
New Contributor

csbi and cmi deleted from experian report.  Now working with credit acceptance and mcm to pfd.  Hoping i can get them to agree.

Message 5 of 9
vetstorm91
New Contributor

Transunion now 684. I m on the move now I need equifax and experian to move up
Message 6 of 9
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@vetstorm91 wrote:
Transunion now 684. I m on the move now I need equifax and experian to move up

That Santander repo --- was you account originally with Santander? Or did you Repo happen with, like CitiFinancial and then Santander bought it Citi when they purchased their portfolio??

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 7 of 9
vetstorm91
New Contributor

It was a repo from when I went thru a divorce. It was with santander. It is still on credit report
Message 8 of 9
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Do you have available funds for making PFD offers?

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.