cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgment VACATED!!! ***why wont they delete it!!!?***

tag
BrandonSS
Frequent Contributor

Re: Judgment VACATED!!! How to get it updated?

Well I did go 0-3 on getting it removed.  I thought about your EQ contact but, I didnt message you due to the fact that I have to go through CSC.  I already redisputed with all 3 by calling them and refaxing.  Hopefully it goes better this time around.

3/2010 - EX 555 (FAKO) EQ 542 TU 548
GOAL: 680+
Goal exceeded! - EQ - 712 TU - 701
2/2015 - 750+ across the board!
Message 31 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think that's it's a possibility that it hasn't been updated by the county clerk's office, I would email them (for paper trail purposes) and calmly, politely, let them know the situation and see if they will review and update.

It's worth a shot.

Message 32 of 57
BrandonSS
Frequent Contributor

I went ahead and called.  The clerk said that it is vacated and closed in their records.  I guess I'm at a dead end.  So far no CRA will delete it.  Guess I'll get back on the phone and call them all again.  

I did call Experian and actually got someone that seemed american.  He seemed to understand and agreed that it should be deleted so I refaxed him the hard copies i have here.  Hopefully they remove it today.

I really thought the court system would be the largest hurdle...

Message 33 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrandonSS wrote:

I went ahead and called.  The clerk said that it is vacated and closed in their records.  I guess I'm at a dead end.  So far no CRA will delete it.  Guess I'll get back on the phone and call them all again.  

I did call Experian and actually got someone that seemed american.  He seemed to understand and agreed that it should be deleted so I refaxed him the hard copies i have here.  Hopefully they remove it today.

I really thought the court system would be the largest hurdle...

Never underestimate the ability of CRAs to screw up the unscrewupable!  Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Message 35 of 57
BrandonSS
Frequent Contributor

Well... Experian finally deleted it!!!  However, the FAKO didnt budge... interesting considering it was one of the things listed as hurting my FAKO score.  Wish i knew what the FICO was... I have no collections or PRs on that account at all, but still sitting on a weak 649 FAKO.

Hopefully CSC (EQ) and TU follow EX's example soon and maybe I'll see a point increase. 

Message 36 of 57
toddk
Established Member

Please do let us know how it turns out, I am in the process of vacating a judgement as well- mine only shows with TU though.... go figure!Smiley Indifferent

Starting Score: 551
Current Score: 678
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 37 of 57
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@BrandonSS wrote:

Well... Experian finally deleted it!!!  However, the FAKO didnt budge... interesting considering it was one of the things listed as hurting my FAKO score.  Wish i knew what the FICO was... I have no collections or PRs on that account at all, but still sitting on a weak 649 FAKO.

Hopefully CSC (EQ) and TU follow EX's example soon and maybe I'll see a point increase. 

Congratulations on the delete but I have three things to say about FAKO scores:

Ignore, ignore, ignore.

I can't say that often enough. They are worthless in calculating any aspect of credit managment and will only confuse you. Put them out of your mind.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 38 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

myfico is running the promotion to get your free fico scores. You have like a 7 day grace periodand then would be cahrged 11.99 - or so, but you can cancel before hand and not get charged.

Now you can see your real fico -

Message 39 of 57
BrandonSS
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

myfico is running the promotion to get your free fico scores. You have like a 7 day grace periodand then would be cahrged 11.99 - or so, but you can cancel before hand and not get charged.

Now you can see your real fico -

I subscribe to score watch through here.  I have my FICOs for EQ and TU, but obviously we cannot get our EX from anywhere except that one credit union or something. 

Message 40 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.