cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgment VACATED!!! ***why wont they delete it!!!?***

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Judgment VACATED!!! How to get it updated?

marinevietvet wrote:  Look at the glass as being half full. The judgment is gone. 

Right!

You're in a better bucket.  Did you play around with that FICO Future simulator?  I'll bet you like your new score range.  Smiley Wink

Message 51 of 57
BrandonSS
Frequent Contributor

Yeah but i cant get it over 732.  I have a couple old lates 60-90 on a couple accounts at the same time when i was between jobs in 2006.

1. 3 Accounts with 60s or worse (all in 2006 when I was between jobs)  I've tried goodwilling but the bank wont do it Smiley Sad

2.  This relates to number 1 during the same time frame

3. A charged off student loan randomly started reporting KD in Feb til May when I finally settled in full.  They wouldnt PFD (SallieMae)

4. Oldest account is 7year 10 months and AAoA is 5 years.

So I dont know how I can get it higher until those lates fall off in... 2013! Thats too long Smiley Sad

I dont have much to simulate either.  I show a $8 balance on the only CC I have open (3% utilization) and that will be $0 whenever Cap1 updates (whoops, I left $1 but they creditted it.. so much for 1%).  So I cant "pay down cards". 

the simulator shows a range of 692-732 with the following:

Best Action - Pay Down 90%-100% of Your Credit Card Balances - Over the Next 24 Months

Lol sooo paying off my $8 balance (which i accidentally posted a 0% on this Statement that has yet to hit my report) will net me a gain according the simulator?  I thought 0% would hurt scores when having only a single CC open.

EDIT:   I just went to my old report with 677 and the simulators best was higher than the new one by 5 points (that i lost)!  

Your simulated FICO® score would be in the following range:

697 - 737

3/2010 - EX 555 (FAKO) EQ 542 TU 548
GOAL: 680+
Goal exceeded! - EQ - 712 TU - 701
2/2015 - 750+ across the board!
Message 52 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dang nabbit.  Still, as those other baddies fall off, your score range will increase.  (I didn't know you had other baddies hanging out on your report or I wouldn't have made that comment - silly me).

Still, I have to point out that 732 is a good stretch over your stated goal of 680. 

And there's a lot you can do

with a 732.

I had to use two lines for that because it's a rhyme. 

My FICO's are all under 732 and will be for a good while.  As you grow into the 700's, you'll be able to do many of the things you need a FICO score for.  And do them very very well.

Keep on truckin'.  You'll do great as you continue to move forward.

Congrats on getting that judgment off!  And don't forget my lovely rhyme.  It's my celebration gift to you!  Smiley Tongue

Message 53 of 57
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

My next piece of advice? Ignore that simulator and every other simulator or estimator or any other name you can come up with. That's not the real world and I've always ignored them but that's just me.

Be happy with what you've accomplished and keep working on those derogatories but remember that the passage of time is sometimes all that will help you. Do all the right things from this point forward and you'll be fine.

It's a journey not a destination.  Smiley Happy  You've done well so far.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 54 of 57
BrandonSS
Frequent Contributor

Thanks MVV (always so positive Smiley Happy )!  I agree.  I've came a good distance since earlier this year.  120-130ish points gained.    I guess I will continue on working towards goodwills and hoping that an additional CC will bump my score a touch.

I'll wait for EQ to be cleaned up as its the last.  I have that medical collection that I sent a PFD and still waiting on the PR to be removed.  See what it does then apply then gardening i suppose. 

Message 55 of 57
BrandonSS
Frequent Contributor

Smiley Very Happy  Thanks Beam... Great rhyme hahaha 

I just want to hit my 680 goal!  Smiley Happy

Message 56 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll be there in no time!

Message 57 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.