cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgment set aside!!!! HAPPY :)

tag
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

Re: UPDATE: Steps to Vacate. I need HELP!!!!

thank you, I just got an email from the judge at the court and he said that when he receives it and signs it he will have the clerk mail me a certified copy, and also would email me a copy if I preferred! So this should speed it up a few days Smiley Happy I cant wait to be done with this and get it off!!!

How long after submitting this does it typically take to fall off? EQ has always been quick to remove/change things ive provided them proof of. Hopefully the rest will be the same!

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 31 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jcstarkey8826 wrote:

thank you, I just got an email from the judge at the court and he said that when he receives it and signs it he will have the clerk mail me a certified copy, and also would email me a copy if I preferred! So this should speed it up a few days Smiley Happy I cant wait to be done with this and get it off!!!

How long after submitting this does it typically take to fall off? EQ has always been quick to remove/change things ive provided them proof of. Hopefully the rest will be the same!

I'm still waiting on my Order to Vacate to show up (I just barely sent it into the CRAs) however before I got ahold of that, I got a Score Watch alert saying the judgment had been changed to "Satisfied." I paid it in full on the 20th of June and am assuming it was reported on the 30th (I never sent them anything). On July 13th the change was updated on my credit report. So very fast...less than 30 days! My score didn't change though, so I'm not sure how long it will take to reflect in my score.

Message 32 of 41
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jcstarkey8826 wrote:

I'm still waiting on my Order to Vacate to show up (I just barely sent it into the CRAs) however before I got ahold of that, I got a Score Watch alert saying the judgment had been changed to "Satisfied." I paid it in full on the 20th of June and am assuming it was reported on the 30th (I never sent them anything). On July 13th the change was updated on my credit report. So very fast...less than 30 days! My score didn't change though, so I'm not sure how long it will take to reflect in my score.

You won't see a FICO improvement from having the judgment noted as being paid/satisfied ~ however having it removed should help your score.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 33 of 41
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jcstarkey8826 wrote:

You won't see a FICO improvement from having the judgment noted as being paid/satisfied ~ however having it removed should help your score.

Right, Im expecting a decent jump because once this gets taken off, you have to go back 5 years to find a bad account. and over 2 years to find a late payment.

I cant wait  Smiley Happy

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 34 of 41
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

Re: Judgment set aside!!!! HAPPY :)

Congrats!!!! Hope you get a big ol increase in your score once its removed!!!! Keep at it, all the hard work is so worth it!!!
Message 35 of 41
gamegrrl
Frequent Contributor

Re: Judgment set aside!!!! HAPPY :)

Waiting on pins and needles to find out what happened with this. Did the judgment come off your reports? I got worried when I saw the post about "Satisfied", as that doesn't do much at all to help.

EX myFICO 850 - EQ myFICO 850 - TU myFICO 850
Goal Score: 800+ across the board! *DONE!!!*
Message 36 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI, mine just fell off the other day so all in all it took about 30 days for it to show up in my actual score (TU and Experian were much faster). 53 point jump!

Message 37 of 41
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

I had a nice jump with EX and TU, but my EQ only went up 5 points... I was so confused, but Im just glad its gone! No CAs and no PRs for me!

sorry for the late update, Ive been so busy and didnt notice this thread was active. lol thanks guys!

Message 38 of 41
gamegrrl
Frequent Contributor

It's so good that it's off your reports. Points are great, but there's a special feeling that comes from a clean report.

I, on the other hand, am still waiting for word from the attorney. I just don't get it: I was very, very, very clear about what I was asking for and why. When he contacted me after talking to his clients, the response was along the lines of, "My client says that if you just get a copy of the satisfaction and send to the credit bureau (his words, not mine) it should be cleared up."

That was, in no way shape or form, anywhere close to what I discussed in my very specific, detailed, concise email.

So I responded and explained again. I haven't heard a peep since.

Gloom.

EX myFICO 850 - EQ myFICO 850 - TU myFICO 850
Goal Score: 800+ across the board! *DONE!!!*
Message 39 of 41
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

thats what I was told at first too, but then I explained that it would only show as paid and not benefit my score. He replied back saying he'd have to contact the client and if they approved he would file the motion. Hopefully you'll hear something soon!

Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.