Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jumping from good to bad by trhe end of the year

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jumping from good to bad by trhe end of the year

Right now my score is pretty bad and I'll be working shortly, as it stands my score is 491, my experian is 566 and equifax/transunion are 516.  Could be better, but I'm graduating next spring and want to at least be at 620 so I at least have a chance of getting 200k mortgage and a 5% down.  

Is it possible to get to 620, fico or credit score by christmas or next spring when I need to use it? 

And I have checked there are accounts 2 years old and closed, is it possible to request that they're removed to improve quickly?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Jumping from good to bad by trhe end of the year

To get an idea of what can be achieved, it would be necessary to see specific items in your CR, particularly the derogatory items.

Each has its own method of attempting CR deletion......

Message 2 of 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Jumping from good to bad by trhe end of the year

Hi and Welcome to the forums,

Graduating nexxt spring, woo hoo. Good for you. 

You are very wise to get an understanding about credit and credit reports, as young as you are.

Agree with Robert, We would need to know, what negatives you are talking about.

One question....Where did you get your credit scores?   Are they FICO's?

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.