cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jumping on the Early Exclusion Bandwagon!

tag
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Jumping on the Early Exclusion Bandwagon!

I've been seeing so many posts about people being able to get an early exclusion and I finally decided to make the call today. I have ONE LAST collection (medical-paid) on my EX and TU reports (never reported to EQ for some reason) and even though it's under $100, I still want it gone. I had called a few days ago and talked to the front line CR, who said he wasn't able to remove it because it isn't set to come off until August. It was during my lunch break and I didn't have time to call back and ask for a supervisor. 

So cut to today and I have the day off and am driving home from dropping my son off at school. I called up TU, immediately asked for a supervisor, and then gave her my info. She put me on hold and said, "Ok, based on the information I see, I am able to delete this collection from your credit report since it's within the time frame." or something like that. OMG!! I am seriously so excited you guys!! I officially have a 100% clean report!! No late payments, no collections, NOTHING! 

Hopefully this will inspire other people to call them and request early exclusions for accounts that are due to be deleted in 6 months. I'll hit up EX in a May or June to see about getting it removed from that report as well. As always, thank you to this community for helping me with my repair journey. I honestly never thought I'd see the day where I had a clean credit report. 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Jumping on the Early Exclusion Bandwagon!

grats
Message 2 of 14
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats 🎉 but wats early exclusion? I haven’t read anything on here about that,
Message 4 of 14
simplegirl
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats 🎉 but wats early exclusion? I haven’t read anything on here about that,

Its when you get something removed from your credit report before the time its suppose to fall off through the credit bureaus. TransUnion is 6 months before Experian is 3 months before and Equifax is 1 month before.

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Goals:

Get First Home in Summer 2025
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Message 6 of 14
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Well done!!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 7 of 14
pamon
Regular Contributor

Congrats. Waiting for my cashcall one to fall off. Experian stated end of March for me to call back. Equifax will be later. Congrats again
Fico 8 Exp 598 Transunion 598 Equifax 596 (7/18/18)
FICO 8 Exp 609 TransUnion 622 Equifax 617 (8/10/18)
FICO 8 Exp 643 Equifax 641 Transunion 655 (9-10-18)
FICO 8 exp 630 Transunion 646 Equifax 627
Fico 8 Exp 646 Transunion 639 Equifax 640 (11/1/18)
Fico 8 Exp 698 Transunion 716 Equifax 690 (1/8/19)
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!🎈🎊🍾🎉 More good things will be coming your way.

Feels great, doesn’t it?
Message 9 of 14
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Do you have to call for EE or can it be requested online?
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.