iMarcus
Contributor

Re: Just emailed 5 Goodwill Letters

can someone pm me the cap 1 and macys info please thanks in advance

Message 71 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! I'm new to this whole process, not the credit process, but the discussion boards and I think it's great! I too have a deliquency on my report from HSBC. I got a secondary credit card (as a user only) from my ex-boyfriend, and I was told I would NOT be responsible for the account. Well my ex neglected to pay the account, and now it's on my credit report as revolving credit and showing as derogatory. I believe it may fall off soon, but as of now it's still there. I would like to try to write a goodwill letter, but I don't even know what that is! Could you provide info, and also the email or mailing address for HSBC??

Thanks!

Message 72 of 113
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi! I'm new to this whole process, not the credit process, but the discussion boards and I think it's great! I too have a deliquency on my report from HSBC. I got a secondary credit card (as a user only) from my ex-boyfriend, and I was told I would NOT be responsible for the account. Well my ex neglected to pay the account, and now it's on my credit report as revolving credit and showing as derogatory. I believe it may fall off soon, but as of now it's still there. I would like to try to write a goodwill letter, but I don't even know what that is! Could you provide info, and also the email or mailing address for HSBC??

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums!

I'd suggest reading the following:

Common Abbreviations

Credit Scoring 101 - great for knowing what is in your credit score and to see how your score is impacted.

What Steps Do I Take - great for learning the repair process.

and Example letters - PFDs, GWs, DVs, etc.

Message 73 of 113
randaljon
Regular Contributor

How did you do with Capital One? I paid off my Capital One Auto Loan in August. They report a 30 day late in November 2008, even though from their own payment history they set me I found out I was only 19 days late that month. I admit I was 4 days, 5 days, and 3 days late in the months surrounding those months, but since Dec 2008 I been perfect. I now have 2 mastercards wtih them and a brand new 20,000 auto loan.

1. I was 19 days late, not 30.

2. I am a dedicated customer with 4 accounts.

3. I sent them legitimate dispute about 19 days vs 30 days late.

4. Sent them goodwill/loyal customer letter.

All I get back is a simple 3 sentence, we report accurrately to cras.

What should I do?

Starting Scores(Jan/2011): EQ 564 TU 538 EXP 576
Current Score: EQ 692 TU 728 EXP 710 (Quizzle FAKO)Goal Score: 720

Wallet: Grow Visa 500, Capital One MC 2000, Capital One MC 1250, Paypal MC 3000, Jared 10500, Kay 2000, Walmart 2050, TJX Rewards 1200
Message 74 of 113
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

If the CC is still open, keep on mailing, e-mailing, faxing, calling and smoke-signaling GW letters.Per FICO scoring, a 30-day will generally stop hurting by the 2-year mark.

Message 75 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please pm me the Macy's, HSBC and capital one if you have it anyone. It will be greatly appreciated!
Message 76 of 113
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

If anyone´s got the macy´s email, sharing it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 77 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would really love the Capital One Goodwill email address if you have that.  They've made some mistakes and I've paid up and I really need to get it off my report.  I really appreciate it.

Best,

Adam

edited to remove your personal info.

Message 78 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I would also like the email addresses for Macy's, HSBC and Capitol One. Thanks!!

Message 79 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello! Could I please have the email for HSBC?

Thank you!

Message 80 of 113
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.