Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just payed of 2 spectrum collections

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: Just payed of 2 spectrum collections

Not trying to be the devils advocate here but waiting 30 days for the correction/deletion to report is usually standard practice.. then you call and keep on them.. but give them the 30 days first.... 

-J

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

It often takes two reporting cycles for things to be deleted.  Not sure of the reasoning, but usually the first month it reports as paid and then it is deleted the next month.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

Not trying to be the devils advocate here but waiting 30 days for the correction/deletion to report is usually standard practice.. then you call and keep on them.. but give them the 30 days first.... 

-J

I was initially told by the creditor that it would be 96 hours hence me being on them after 1 to 2 weeks. Going by their information is what brought on the phone calls not my lack.of patience or understanding. Dv

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who is the collection agency? Is it Credit Protection? They have a very bad reputation.

Message 14 of 15
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Any luck?

Not used to one saying it will be off so quickly... Another instance Id like to be proven wrong?

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.