Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just sent GW to Midland CEO

tag
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Just sent GW to Midland CEO

YEAH BABY!!!!!!        Smiley Very Happy            WOOP WOOP WOOP!!! 

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 15
boireann
Regular Contributor

What kind of GW letter did you send?  THey're one of my paid collections that I'm dying to get off my reports.  I've tried going the BBB route with no luck as well.

I'm terribly jealous of your luck and very happy they're off your reports as well!  Congrats to you!

01/07 scores: Too scared to find out after looking at my free CRA reports
03/08 scores: TU: 660 EQ: 646 EX: 624
09/09 scores: TU: 735 EQ: 778 EX: ???
02/10 scores: TU: 779 EQ: 801 EX: 798 (home loan officer pull)
03/14 scores: TU 799 EQ: 809 EX: 817 (car loan credit union pull)
All that hard work paid off!!!! I'm now a happy home owner with an awesome interest rate!

CC Limits Garden Amex Clear $23000, USAA World Amex $15000, USAA Wold MasterCard $15000, BECU Visa $10,000, PenFed Visa $15000. Took a long time to get nice limits and low interest from that first app to BECU for $500 when I first started cleaning up my reports.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just told them what my circumstances were that caused me to be delinquent in the first place. They were obviously understanding, because it's GONE!! I am sure the fact that it was paid years ago was a big factor. 

Keep trying!!! Check your pm.

Message 13 of 15
aman31
New Contributor

Jelly,can you pm the info for Midland. I am waiting on DV from them, but I would like to try to PFD if I actually get something back from them. This is the onyl hopeful info that I have saw on Midland. Thanks.

Message 14 of 15
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

aman31...

What's the balance on the acct?  Is the OC reporting as well???  Can you afford to PIF??  You're much more likely to have success with a GW when it's PIF rather than settled...especially since this payment will be so new.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.