cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

Excellent , I have a discharged CH7 BK, I found out about Hutton Chase, Jewelers Club,  and Coast Direct and applied then about 30 days later Hutton Chase posted to Equifax & TransUnion and My Jewelers Club reported to Experian.I'm patiently waiting for all to post.I'm did receive a 49 point increase on Trans Union, 72 points on Equifax and 54 on Experian! Smiley LOL

Message 21 of 156
Fx6cowboy
Contributor

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

Update ** 03/20/19 **

I would like to make a correction. Originally I said in my post that Carmel Finance NCD reports to all 3 CRAs, after noticing 2 months later from this post of not seeing the account posting to Experian I decided to send Carmel Fin. an email. They said that they do not report to Experian, so I wanted to give this update so that I am not misleading anyone. 

MyJewlers reports to all 3 CRAs, but I can confirm that Carmel Finance (New Coast Direct) only reports to Equifax and Trans Union.

Started from the bottom now I'm here. Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to add....Just found another site that does the same thing called DSxDesign.com. They start you off with $5000 tradeline. In 90 days they boost it $12,000. Will sign up next month cause just signed up for My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct this week and am strapped for cash. Just got a notification I got approved for $5000 with New Coast Direct. Will wait next month to see the results. Currently, scores are

EQ 637, TU 648, EX 628. CL is 4450. Hopefully, all 3 tradelines should finally boost me up to 700 club.

Message 23 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where can I find some more information on MJC and NCD? I need a boost in my utilization percentage. Congratulations!
Message 24 of 156
PRose123
New Contributor

💳A few days ago I signed up for My Jewelers Club (MJC) 💎and New Coast Direct (NCD) as well. 😬Instant approval on both for $5,000 each. 🤗Today, I also signed up for DSX Design (unclear what the approval limit is/will be but will be $5k-$12K) and Ox Publishing ($2,500). 🙄I'm hoping for boosts too but not sure how much help they'll be being that my current Total Limit is $85,360 . 😅My utilization is down from 70+% to 51%. 🎉 It shot up due to accounts being closed due to nonuse while maxing out my prime cards. 😭Update coming.

World's Worst Gardener
Message 25 of 156
Fx6cowboy
Contributor

Thanks for the update. I have heard about Dsx design about a week ago and started doing some research. It looks like a start up from December 2018. It looks like a great idea, I started by tracing the website up to the owner because even though I have all of my reports locked I don’t want to give out my ssn to scammers. (I live in the crypto world) lol

DsX Design looks to be on all major social media outlets. All of the addresses are the same on these social media pages (you’ll be surprised at the scams I’ve seen) so that’s consistent, I even went in to LinkedIn to see whose behind the company. It checked out to a guy from New York but has himself as the Business developer of the DsX Design. I could not find other employees.

So actually I gave it a shot and signed up yesterday and was instantly approved for $5000. This is interesting because like I said earlier my reports are locked so it’s a soft pull, I’m hoping the approval stays a soft pull.

However they do state on their website that someone would call if verification is needed. I’ve also already ordered something, paid the 50% of the item and will pay the rest monthly.

The prices are cheaper at DsX so we’ll see how long they stay low. I do not know how many CRAs DsX reports to so I’ll reserve that part when I see it actually reporting. (I can’t find any information other than TU, I really hope they report to all 3. If they do this could bring competition and make NCD follow suit and also report to EX.) I also used a credit card in case this company ends up not checking out, I am some what protected. Actually I used a CC on all 3 companies. Lol

Good luck everyone!

Message 26 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked over DSX also and took the plunge about 5 minutes ago. $5000 approval. We’ll see where it leads, but a $5k tradeline is nothing but good for UTI padding. I’ll buy an iPhone case once a year to keep it active and otherwise just let it sit there and drive down my aggregate usage. It says on the site that they report to “the bureaus” so here’s hoping it’s all three and not just two.
Message 27 of 156
Fx6cowboy
Contributor

Welcome aboard the ship mate! lol Smiley LOL

Message 28 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol thank you. How’s it working out for you so far?
Message 29 of 156
Fx6cowboy
Contributor

Well I am buying cheap and keeping the balance low paying the minimums so that I can build up their reportings. I havent really had a problem with MyJewelers or NCD since I pay them both with auto pay. MyJewelers is paid off, I am about to buy something else to get up to atleast 6 months history with that $5k limit, I can only hope that DsX follows through with everything. They seem very promising, I would love to see a $12,000 account reporting after 90 days. So I will diffidently be reporting back everything!

Message 30 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.