cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

Signed up to New coast direct and my jeweler club a month ago and they both reported. NCD to Eq, and trans only and MJC to all three. I also did ox publishing, and hutton chase last month. i just signed up to DSX about two weeks ago so lets see where they report. Hopefully all three as stated. 

Message 31 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

Just spoke with Dsx and they stated they only report to Equifax and transunion at the moment. 

Message 32 of 156
Fx6cowboy
Contributor

Thanks for the update. At least reporting to 2 out of 3 is better than just one. 

@Anonymous wrote:

Just spoke with Dsx and they stated they only report to Equifax and transunion at the moment. 

Started from the bottom now I'm here. Smiley Happy
Message 33 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes it is. They did say they working on getting the other agency on board. when is the question but two is good anyway

Message 34 of 156
Johnmccoy2710
Valued Member

So if you get a My Jewelers account and only buy 1-2 items a year and pay them off rather quickly, will they close the accounts since you would go months without activity?

Message 35 of 156
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

This is the first I have ever read of DSX, only 79 a year for a line of up to 12k? I mean... I could totaly drop that... going to ponder it and possibly pull the trigger on payday. 

I could use the UTIL relief. 

This reports as a revolver correct?

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 36 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pretty sure it does. I bought in at the end of last month. They said they report to the bureaus on the 20th. If you want to wait til next week, I’ll update once I see it on my reports and let you know how it shows.
Message 37 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Johnmccoy2710 wrote:

So if you get a My Jewelers account and only buy 1-2 items a year and pay them off rather quickly, will they close the accounts since you would go months without activity?

MJC told me that the 99.00 fee is for 12 months reporting of course they would like for you to buy because they make money  but they will not close account due to low activity. It is a solid trade line that has its purpose buy a few things a year so they stay in business kinda a scratch my back I’ll scratch yours game.

Message 38 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have any updates yet.  I joined all three a couple weeks ago and was just curious how they have affected everyones fico and uti.after they reported.  Thnks

Message 39 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

DSX hasn’t appeared yet for me. I did touch base with them and they confirmed that they report on the 20th, and said to give it a couple weeks (?) to show up. Seems like an excessive delay time but whatever. When they show up, I’ll post up.
Message 40 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.