cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

tag
Superdad88
Established Member

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

Any more updates? Do these report as revolving or?
Message 41 of 156
texasbred71
New Contributor

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

I looked into the New Coast Direct one this morning. $140 for a 3ft long iphone charger? You are basically just buying the tradeline on that one. 

Message 42 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, but when your fico see 1% util on 15k- potentially 22k of tradelines, the benefits def outweigh the neg.  Just keep the tradelines open and your golden.

Message 43 of 156
Superdad88
Established Member

Any updates? Also anyone have a link to dsx? I can’t seem to find it. I did sign up for MJC and waiting for payday to snag NCD and maybe dsx.
Message 44 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 45 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick update.  MJC and NCD just reported.  Bumped my TU and EQ up 7 and 8 points.  EX only 3.  And DSX just hp my TU so guessing it will show up sometime at the end of  the month-ish.

Message 46 of 156
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

My amazon prime secured just reported. 

50 pt bump

mind you this is my ONLY open revolver so it bumped my credit mix and lines. 

only put down 150 they gave me a 40 dollar gift card too.

IF i can pay my prime with this card then that will be the only thing on there and ill pay it off. 

Smiley Happy stoked though. 

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 47 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ThetoriParadox wrote:

My amazon prime secured just reported. 

50 pt bump

mind you this is my ONLY open revolver so it bumped my credit mix and lines. 

only put down 150 they gave me a 40 dollar gift card too.

IF i can pay my prime with this card then that will be the only thing on there and ill pay it off. 

Smiley Happy stoked though. 

Thats a nice bump...Keep it going. and good luck on your rebuild.

Message 48 of 156
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

I received my $100 worth of crap from MJC yesterday, and, I have to say, it's nicer than I expected. I got two broaches. They came on chains. I doubt they use any real gold or silver, but MJC doesn't tell you that information anywhere I can find. I doubt I would give mystery-metal chains as part of a gift and risk turning someone's neck green, but the broaches themselves look pretty nice. YMMV.

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 49 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

FWIW I also got a TU HP from DSX last week. They told me they report on the 20th of the month so i would say watch your alerts in the days that follow that date.
Message 50 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.