cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

tag
Quame15
Contributor

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

my girl is in a similar situation with the bankruptcy discharge only it discharged in september/2018 she hasnt applied for anything on her credit so im wondering what were yours steps what u apply for first all the way up until now

@Fx6cowboy wrote:

Thanks for the update. I have heard about Dsx design about a week ago and started doing some research. It looks like a start up from December 2018. It looks like a great idea, I started by tracing the website up to the owner because even though I have all of my reports locked I don’t want to give out my ssn to scammers. (I live in the crypto world) lol

DsX Design looks to be on all major social media outlets. All of the addresses are the same on these social media pages (you’ll be surprised at the scams I’ve seen) so that’s consistent, I even went in to LinkedIn to see whose behind the company. It checked out to a guy from New York but has himself as the Business developer of the DsX Design. I could not find other employees.

So actually I gave it a shot and signed up yesterday and was instantly approved for $5000. This is interesting because like I said earlier my reports are locked so it’s a soft pull, I’m hoping the approval stays a soft pull.

However they do state on their website that someone would call if verification is needed. I’ve also already ordered something, paid the 50% of the item and will pay the rest monthly.

The prices are cheaper at DsX so we’ll see how long they stay low. I do not know how many CRAs DsX reports to so I’ll reserve that part when I see it actually reporting. (I can’t find any information other than TU, I really hope they report to all 3. If they do this could bring competition and make NCD follow suit and also report to EX.) I also used a credit card in case this company ends up not checking out, I am some what protected. Actually I used a CC on all 3 companies. Lol

Good luck everyone!

Message 51 of 156
MrsCocoZ

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

Thinking about applying for DSx Any updates?

Thanks

img src="https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/33674i6D97EA62D60FAA1E" border="0" title="Gold Garden Club Member" width="40" height="40" align="right"
Message 52 of 156
Fx6cowboy
Contributor

Sorry for the long reply, I actually applied for the self lender secured loan, Greendot secured card and a OpenSky secured credit before my discharge I was trying not that have any new hard inquiries at first. But since then I paid off the self lender and still have the OpenSky and Greendot cards as the oldest things that I have open involving bankruptcy.

The first thing that I did after my discharge was check the pre approvals for both capital one, and Discover. I was approved for an unsecured platinum card that has since been product changed to the QuickSilver. The discover card that I have was prequalified for was the secured it card, I’ve had it 5 months so I am hoping that it graduates when it turns 8 months.

The main thing I can say is have her check pre approvals rather than just applying for things. Some cards she could get easily but it would decline her just because a bankruptcy is showing. But if you’re prequalified, while there’s no guarantee it’s a very good chance you’ll be approved.

Started from the bottom now I'm here. Smiley Happy
Message 53 of 156
Fx6cowboy
Contributor

Sorry for the long reply, I have not yet seen DsX post on to my credit file yet. I did reach out to them last week and they said that they push everything to the credit bureaus on the 20th of each month. So I guess I missed the April reporting even though I signed up in March. I’m hoping to see them this month. I did have them confirm with me while I was chatting with them that they report to both Equifax and TransUnion.

Message 54 of 156
Quame15
Contributor

Ok she been discharged. She has a 630 640 650 credit scores right now the accounts are not on her report anymore just the bankruptcy
Message 55 of 156
Fx6cowboy
Contributor

That’s good, I’m pretty sure she could pick up capital one, discover, and if she has access to Navy Fed, she could get some good starter cards.

Message 56 of 156
Quame15
Contributor

Message 57 of 156
DapprD
Regular Contributor

For everyone waiting for the DS9 Design to post to their reports, this is what it looks like on TransUnion:

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 11.11.55 AM.png

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 58 of 156
DapprD
Regular Contributor

Also, I have not seen DS9 report to my Equifax report yet ... 

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 59 of 156
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

@dapprD I checked out DS9 and it says its 99 dollars a month... true? I clicked on this option, the cheapest of the three but it didn't even work, said it was a blocked content by security policy... weird2019-05-14.png

seems really steep for 5000 loc.

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 60 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.