cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

tag
Quame15
Contributor

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

aNYONE else who has applied for this can someone actually show me how it is done after u get on the site what is the process and it one up front fee or the same fee amonth for their services

Message 61 of 156
Quame15
Contributor

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

She use to have an account with navy fed but she filed it with bankruptcy but she disputed it off.. its been off for a few months?

Message 62 of 156
DapprD
Regular Contributor

@ThetoriParadox wrote:

@dapprD I checked out DS9 and it says its 99 dollars a month... true? I clicked on this option, the cheapest of the three but it didn't even work, said it was a blocked content by security policy... weird2019-05-14.png

seems really steep for 5000 loc.

Actually, you are on the wrong site.

Here is my referral link - https://bit.ly/2E9W8XZ - it's $79.00

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 63 of 156
Inscorehell
Valued Member

What happens if you pay the $79.99 and then are not approved?

Message 64 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

There’s not really a formal approval from what I can deduce from the way these companies are working. From what I can see, you’re not applying for a line of credit that’s backed by a bank, you’re purchasing a tradeline to report to the bureaus to benefit your score. Technically it’s a LOC because they are fronting you the cost of the merchandise, but at least with DSX, you have a card on file that is billed for your purchase 30 days after it’s charged against your LOC with them, kind of like having autopay set up with your card of choice.
Message 65 of 156
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

Two questions:

1 - Has DS9 offered any updates on reporting to all three bureaus? I emailed them to ask if they are working on that. They have not replied. It bugs me to think that the one report that I need for some particular situation will be weaker because of something like this. If they'd report to all three, I'd go ahead and sign up. I might anyway.

2 - I signed up for MJC in late April or early May, don't remember date. I paid the $100 to join, then paid the $50 for half of the merchandise I had to buy, received the merchandise, and went ahead and made another $30 or so payment. I currently have a balance of about $20. But I don't think I ever got a notice saying that my application was approved ... it must have been, I guess, but I haven't seen that verified. More importantly, when does this show up on my credit report? Was hoping it would be pretty quick, considering that's the only reason I have spent $170 and counting with them, and they must know that.

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 66 of 156
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

@DapprD Are they affiliated?

You CR says DS9.

Thats where my confusion started.

Thanks for the link.

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 67 of 156
mcrosby37

Hello, I applied for DSX on April 24, 2019, and my order just completed. A long delay on their part. Still waiting for them to report. They seem slow or backed up.

Message 68 of 156
mcrosby37

Hello, I got approved for the MJC account in late April and I just got an email saying my monthly statement is ready. So I'm guessing it's getting ready to report. I was told they report on the 20th of each month. Little behind since it's the 22nd.

Message 69 of 156
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

Yikes a whole month @mccrosby37 

I just signed up and made my purchase this morning, fingers crossed it isn't that long.

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 70 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.