cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: : Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

Hi everyone on this thread, since most of you guys know about rebuilding, MJC and NCD i wanted to ask if anyone know “national direct credit”? It seems they too give you $5k and reports to all 3, same as MJC. Its weird I haven’t seen anyone talking about this jot even on YouTube where they promote so many primary tradelines for bad/rebuilding credit.

I applied for NCD a few days ago but now i just found this one which seems better because they report to all 3 bureaus unlike NCD but I haven’t seen no one talking about this so its weird. Have any of guys known about this company? If so, any feedback

Thanks in advance
Message 81 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: : Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

Sorry for last post, its not $5,000. They start at $500 i misread
Message 82 of 156
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

I just spent some time on their site, and it looks straightforward and honest, best I can tell from reading how they describe themselves. For instance, they openly say that their prices are higher than other retailers because of the risk they are taking by selling to people with bad credit.

It seems a little different from MJC and the other options that this thread focuses on. MJC and similar options exist so you have a $5,000 credit line on your report. Everything else is kind of fake. They do sell merchandise, but not anything you really want, and prices are absurd. You are really just paying to get a $5,000 credit line. National Direct Credit seems to be genuinely focused on selling stuff to people who have trouble affording or financing it elsewhere. The minimum credit line is $500, though they say that if you need more, you can call them and they will work with you. It's a good option to be aware of. Thanks for posting!

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 83 of 156
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

For anyone interested, I emailed My Jeweler's Club and asked them when they will show up on my credit reports. This was the response:

Hello,

Since you received your merchandise in May You will see this account report any day after June 5th by the 15th you should see it on all 3 credit bureaus under Majr Financial. 

Best regards,

Customer Service
MyJewelersClub.com

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Message 84 of 156
mcrosby37

MJC Update: MJC just now showing on my TransUnion report. I don't see it on Experian or Equifax yet. That's weird I thought it would show on Experian first. 

Message 85 of 156
Fx6cowboy
Contributor

Update for DsX Design. I’m not ready to blow the whistle yet on DsX but they have yet to report on my credit report. It has been since March that I signed up. Still a no go. So I guess we will see.

Can we get a count of how many people that see DsX on their report? So far, I’ve seen only on this thread.

Started from the bottom now I'm here. Smiley Happy
Message 86 of 156
DR527
Regular Contributor

My Jewelry’s just reported today to TransUnion. Not sure if I want to sign up for Anything else I could use the padding but I don’t now about it just reporting to two reports. Seems like a all or nothing kind of thing. Especially if that’s why I’m buying it.
Message 87 of 156
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

MJC showed up on my TransUnion report this morning.

Message 88 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

I did sign up for MCJ and ordered a necklace that was good quality and reasonably priced. I keep looking at NCD but what are people using to meet the purchase requirement? Everything I see is either cheap quality or way (10 times or more) overpriced. Or do you just look at as throwing away $100 to get the credit line, in which case I'll order a bunch of garbage that adds up to $100.
Message 89 of 156
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

I forgot to update, but MJC did appear on my other two credit reports within a couple of days of appearing on the first one. It shows up as MAJR FINANCIAL, credit limit $5,000, minimum payment $0, type "charge account".

Message 90 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.