cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: : Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

I have been waiting on DSX since February. Products I ordered were great but still not reporting!! I've emailed, chatted and talked by phone with them and they say it's the CRA holding things up because they are reporting. I have seen other posts online from people who say DSx has reported for them, so I'm left wondering what's going on with them
Message 91 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: : Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

I am going through credit repair and suddenly thought that perhaps challenging the DSx inquiry (they do a hard pull) has placed my account on "fraud alert" thereby stopping it from being reported. Just a thought for others who have DSx but aren't seeing it reported.
Message 92 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Johncu
I don't see how credit repair put a fraud alert on your credit but if you have one that won't stop things from being reported.
I have an alert on mine and they had me do a question test for my credit to be approved.
Message 93 of 156
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

So my update regarding DSX designs

On May 22 I signed up, paid my membership fee of 79 and my first payment on my purchase.

On June 3 I made my second and final payment for my purchase.

June 18th I had a hard pull on my CR.

Nothing is reporting yet, and I have not recieved my purchase either... still waiting...

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 94 of 156
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

I would be puzzled about not receiving merchandise for over a month, but, it's not unusual that it could take up to two months to appear on credit reports. MJC took a little over a month to start appearing on my reports. For that matter, a Capital One credit card took two months to show up. Of the 11 accounts in my signature, only 7 of them have made it to all three of my reports so far. Sometimes it's a watched pot situation.

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 95 of 156
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

I assume that they don't fully process the order until the full payment has been made?

I can not find that anywhere on their site, but will be chatting online with them tomorrow, or shooting them an email to get an update for sure.

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 96 of 156
DR527
Regular Contributor

I signed my wife and I up for MJC. So far they have reported to EQ and TU both are now sitting at 46%. And both saw a 29 point jump. I'm hoping to see EX report it here shortly. We decided to pass on everything else because they don't report to all three credit bureaus. 

Message 97 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try self lender they report to all 3, 25 a month the cheapest
Message 98 of 156
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

I am a Self Lender user and fan for some uses, but, the benefits it offers don't really overlap with the benefits of the stuff this thread is about. Self Lender is a way to get a positive tradeline without worrying about being turned down, and if you also have credit cards, it triggers "good credit mix" in FICO scoring. MJC and the other options in this thread are about padding your overall utilization by adding $5,000 that will sit at 0% utilization.

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 99 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea for utilization it wont do anything, i got it as 1 of 3 (NCD and MJC) primaries to build history my crest was blank so after 6 months I’ll add 3 really old tradelines and get a house and 6 months after that some high tier credit cards
Message 100 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.