cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Jewelers Club

Check out this long thread here. Lots of data points say you may be waiting several months for them to report.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Just-signed-up-with-My-Jewelers-Club-and-New...

Message 131 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: : Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

I'm in a similar situation as yourself. Purchased in early June..no product and/or emails for a couple weeks. I called them and they processed my stuff right away. I got my product within a few days. Trying calling back a few days as my  info should've went to the credit bureaus on 6/20....we are now pass 7/20 and still haven't even gotten a response from DSX. I've sent over half a dozen emails/instant chats and can't reach them via phone. Every time I call now...the answering service picks. Do they screen?? Hmmm....So I just said bump it and I canceled their service...I don't need this headache. I'd rather eat the $79 now than deal with poor customer service and communication skills for the next few years. I canceled via their website about 2.5 weeks and well...you guessed it, they haven't responded to or processed that request either. 

I'm so irritated with this company. I have MJC and just recently got NCD...and I also have National Credit Direct for several months now. I haven't had one single problem with the other two...not one. Products delivered timely and reported to the bureaus without fail. Thanks, but no thanks DSX! 

UPDATE 7.26.19: Called yesterday and to my surprise, the answering service did not pickup. I selected "2" for existing customer and then it says this number is no longer in service. I don't what they have going on, but I'm over it. Bye bye, DSX!

Message 132 of 156
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

Re: : Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

I have had it with DSX also. I actually disputed the 79 dollar charge with my bank for services not provided. Can not get a hold of ANYONE there.

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 133 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone tell me more about MJC?
I just opened an account tonight. My question is this, in order for MJC to continue to report to the CRA, do I have to buy something every month? And after I make the initial deposit to open my account, do I have to keep putting down 50% of everything I buy after I pay off the first order? I'm trying to figure out how to keep MJC reporting to the CRA without having to buy this junk jewelry all the time. I owe 50 dollars on my first order and I'm sure it will be paid off next month. I'm not sure if I still have to keep buying stuff or will they report a balance of 0 every month for me and do I have to keep putting down 50% on every order? Thanks in advice to anyone who helps me out
Message 134 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Questions

Does national credit direct report to all 3 credit bureaus? Can you tell me more about mjc and national credit direct? Do you have to buy something every month with mjc for them to report or will they report a 0 balance and also do I have to put down 50% on every order?
Message 135 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Questions

DSX was a bust.. seems they are out of business though their website is still online... LOST $150 on it Smiley Sad((

good news though, ShopSimplio Tradeline just hit my credit, only got approved for $3500, but Super excited!

Message 136 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does shop simplio report to all 3 car's?
Message 137 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Does shop simplio report to all 3 car's?

They were upfront and told me only TU & EQ and said Experian by the end of the year which they will push my account to as soon as it is set up.

Message 138 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

When Does My Jewelry Club first payment post to 3 Bureaus And Does Score Go up?

When does My Jewelry club first payment show on the 3 bureaus and how long after that does one score go up, does it take a few payment or just one based on your personal experience? My account already posted in June when I opened the account and I had an 84 point increase that lowered my ultilization to 29%, now * am just wondering if once the first payment posts do you receive a credit score increase and how long does it take to reflect in all 3 bureaus. Data points if possible, please. I understand that everyone’s YMMV based on their credit profile still looking to see other’s experiences.

Thanks.

Message 139 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When Does My Jewelry Club first payment post to 3 Bureaus And Does Score Go up?

more info on national credit direct. who they report to and are they legit? DSX was a scam. also i see shop simplio, info? never heard of the two. thanks

Message 140 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.