cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

i know for sure New Coast direct does a Hard inquiry through TU

Message 141 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

Good Afternoon, what was the process when you applied for the secured Amazon credit card? Do you like it so far?

Message 142 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good Afternoon, what was the process when you applied for the secured Amazon credit card? Do you like it so far?

From what I recall seeing (I don't have it), it was a standard secured application. Unfortunately they were crucified for it as appearing to be predatory and they closed down applications soon after its release.

Message 143 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fx6cowboy.. hey how’s it going? I was wondering how the whole trade line is working for you as I’m thinking of doing it myself. I watched a YouTube video and in the video the guy says something about My Jewelry Club not accepting people with bankruptcies or peeing child support. Any help with be great!!! Thanks 👍🏽
Message 144 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone that can respond to this I’d appreciate it
Message 145 of 156
jmos
Regular Contributor

Hi. I had a ch7 bk dicharged in October 2017 and open My Jewelers Club account in February 2019 with no problem. I hope this information helps.

Message 146 of 156
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@Fx6cowboy.. hey how’s it going? I was wondering how the whole trade line is working for you as I’m thinking of doing it myself. I watched a YouTube video and in the video the guy says something about My Jewelry Club not accepting people with bankruptcies or peeing child support. Any help with be great!!! Thanks 👍🏽

Um, if you are peeing child support, you should probably get that checked by a urologist.  (Sorry... I just couldn't stop myself !)

Started Over Again after Cap1 Death Penalty:
06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Lesson Learned: DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!! THE BEAR WILL WIN!!!
Message 147 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha.. **bleep** spellcheck! Good one @ designated_knitter 🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂
Message 148 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot for the feedback! 🙏🏽🙏🏽.. If you don’t mind me asking, how much were you approved through My Jewelers Club?
Message 149 of 156
jmos
Regular Contributor

Hi. I was approved for a $ 5000 CL and it still reports to all three credit bureaus . 

Message 150 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.