cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

Ok, thanks again! I’m going to apply with them today. Do you recommend other trade lines?
Message 151 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just signed up with My Jewelers Club and New Coast Direct for $10,0000 unsecured boosting

Just signed up for ncd recommended by our credit guy might be the dumbest question ever but is it a credit account or credit card
Message 152 of 156
jmos
Regular Contributor

Hi. There are rarely any dumb questions on this forum. The New Cost Direct shows up as a "Charge Account" on TU and EQ.

Message 153 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was wondering, do you get the credit card info as soon as you apply and are approved? Or do you have to wait until the credit card comes in the mail?

Message 154 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When Does My Jewelry Club first payment post to 3 Bureaus And Does Score Go up?

@Anonymous wrote:

more info on national credit direct. who they report to and are they legit? DSX was a scam. also i see shop simplio, info? never heard of the two. thanks

Shop Simplio Reported, see my review: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/My-Experience-with-Merchandise-Cards/td-p/5953024

Message 155 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fx6cowboy      national credit direct , credit strong, and hutton chase, and crown jewlery

Message 156 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.